Jump to content

    ms2 v3.0 and edis settup

    quest96
    By quest96,
    I just upgraded to ms2 and edis and it only runs on 2 cyls until I cut js10 to ign but then no ign control I modded the board like the manual says for ms2 and edis. Any ony else running this setup? Any info on how to settup the board for edis would be great. Thanks...

    yahoo!!

    allen405
    By allen405,
    Saturday I am getting my car painted by a friend from work I will take pics and post them. Good bye blue, white, yellow and hello Daytona electric blue metallic. I got the paint from www.paintforcars.com . I got primer, base coat and clearcoatand the reducers and hardeners for a heck of a deal

    83 hood, norcal $400 obo need to sell quick so try your best

    Superfro
    By Superfro,
    http://af3motors.com/ebay/images/Photo-0215.jpg http://af3motors.com/ebay/images/Photo-0216.jpg   again...

    stock turbo with wastegate

    gtxthunder
    By gtxthunder,
    found.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...