Jump to content

    PARTS CAR WANTED IN OHIO $$$

    Kreal
    By Kreal,
    My friend is looking for a parts car to help bring his back to life. If you have one cheap, with a bad engine, tranny, or just rusting out. Email me and tell me about it, no more than a few hundred. Must have a title and matching vin plates with it too.   We are located in Youngstown 44509 OHIO, and may be willing to travel up to 200 miles if the deal is right.   xkreal@aol.com

    Starion Conquest Bra

    G54B3sgte
    By G54B3sgte,
    I have a brandnew in the box bra for the Starion and Conquest I had bought the with the intention of getting another starion but the deal has fallen through so Im selling the bra   its never been taken out of the box either   110 obo but 110 includes shipping and I do paypal only hit me up on the messengers

    Megasquirt MS1 -3.0 board

    BIL
    By BIL,
    Is there anybody in the Tampa area currently running megasquirt? Could not get it start. An hour on the phone with RS-Autosport did not help. They were great, by the way. I need someone that runs this to give me a hand. I tried using a table from Button , but it did not work either. I assume I am doing something wrong from ignorance.

    Spark Plug Wires...

    soulja620
    By soulja620,
    Thick ones...   Like 8.5mm +   lmk

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...