Jump to content

    fuel pressure regulator

    brattesani
    By brattesani,
    i need a working stock fuel pressure regulator. please post back with prices shipped to 95618. thanks.

    87 Flatbody part out WI

    balez308
    By balez308,
    The car has been sitting for the last 6 years and will be going to the junk yard in September. Black interior (great shape) with green paint. Sorry I don't have any pics of the motor. There are some performance parts but those will be listed at a later date. Let me know what you need and we can go from there. paypal preferred     http://www.chitownracing.com/forums/imagehosting/171244696d3ac6a628.jpg http://www.chitownracing.com/forums/imagehosting/171244696d3c910922.jpg http://www.chitownrac

    back rear hatch glass for BLAZER JIMMY BRAVADA

    Kreal
    By Kreal,
    rear hatch glass tinted from 97 blazer $40 + shipping   xkreal@aol.com

    9" rear SHP wheels SOLD

    Ryan_V
    By Ryan_V,
    I've already bought the $10 box to ship them out in..   I don't even want to sell these..put it that way..but I need some gas money for the Nat Meet!!   $200 + shipping   Link to pics below-   I used some Talstrip on them because the clearcoat is gone..   http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=1888492

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...