-
Images
- 4 replies
- 472 views
- Add Reply
- 3 replies
- 503 views
- Add Reply
- 3 replies
- 838 views
- Add Reply
- 6 replies
- 1013 views
- Add Reply
Need: alternator
By TajMan,
Hey guys. My car just broke down again, alternator is bad. Neighbor had just left, and I spent all day helping his kids get their Civic running again, father went to Korea. After Civic we were going to go get a alternator for the Conquest. Autozone, Checker, & NAPA nobody had one in stock and prices about $140. So no go on the new one. I made the 30 minute drive to my house running on just battery power I had left and I BARELY made it sputtering into my garage it was incredible. Now I'
looking for air intake hose.
By the drew,
hey guys, im looking for the air intake hose. its the one that goes from the turbo to the MAS and filter. it cant be broken obviosly and if you have one post up some pics if ou could and a price. thank you, i really need this asap. im in austin, texas.
Negative feedback for stariondriver75 ( Seth Hinte)
By sfc711,
stariondriver75 posted that he had *DM hardpipes and a DP for sale on July 23. I sent him a USPS money order for $110 on the July 25th, USPS shows it being cashed on the 28 July07. i waited until the 1 Aug and the pipes have not arrived. Knowing that he is a MArine and just got back from Iraq I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he was busy. Well by the 07 AUG, still no ppes. I have emailed him and Pm'd him several times wih no response. On 13 Aug 07 I called his phone number and he answered
84 Conquest in CT - $1590
By kozmikkroozer,
I know this isn't the for sale section but this forum has the highest visibility. Unfortunately I have no room for this beauty. I just have to many projects going on right now.I'll bet it's a real easy fix.This needs to go to a fellow starquester. http://hartford.craigslist.org/car/401343040.html listed at $1590 1984 Chrysler Conquest (American version of the Mitsubishi Starion). Beautiful condition. Automatic transmission. Digital dash. I am the original owner of this gorgeous car. 14
