Jump to content

    IgnitionPro Rev Limiter

    gofastredstar
    By gofastredstar,
    I understand there is one, or suppose to be one. Where is it in the software? I want to make sure before I buy a 6a or 6al. Thanks

    89 Rear End, axles and hub

    DieHARDmitsu.
    By DieHARDmitsu.,
    rear end is very good condition, no excessive play. One axle has a torn booth otherwise good. Asking $200 + shipping. Torrence210@yahoo.com

    Need a Car for 2008 GRM Challenge

    Sully
    By Sully,
    Yes its a bit early but I want to enter next year since this years event is only a month away.   I need a CHEAP SQ running or not. Did I mention CHEAP? body condition doesn't matter but it was to be CHEAP! Did I mention CHEAP?

    1988 White Auto conquest in AL $1750

    Pr4mnceMan
    By Pr4mnceMan,
    I'll post pictures up in the next few days, car has 140K miles, auto matic, maroon interior $1750. A/C does not work, over drive does work, power windows/door locks work power seat belts work etc. Does need some work, car is priced accordingly.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...