Jump to content

    looking for side mirrors red

    drummer030201
    By drummer030201,
    as the title says...my mirrors got messed up left one just broken... right one glass is cracked and the mirror body is messed up

    Long Story Short ones in Jail tonight

    shoquest2007
    By shoquest2007,
    I need a front windsheild and Back hatch with glass ? Anyone got one around the DFW ? Anyone know of a place to get windsheilds for these cars ? Poor car has to be covered. Open to the elements now.

    Still needing Magna cap & rotor...getting despirate

    mstieg
    By mstieg,
    I've really been wanting a new set or two for reliability purposes, but this MPI install is coming up quickly and I'd like to be able to use the Magna distributor and all of the HAWKs timing controls.   Who's got one?? New or good used condition?? Please PM or email me asap!   Other options beyond the Magna dizzy will also be considered, but money's tight.   Thanks!

    Can't find Magna cap & rotor...alternatives for Hawk use

    mstieg
    By mstieg,
    I'd hate to have to use the OEM distributor and loose any of the Hawk's ignition timing abilities, but that may be the only option at this point.   What are my other options??

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...