Jump to content

    Another addition

    Star_V8_Quest
    By Star_V8_Quest,
    I couldn't pass this one up...1995 Ford F150 Eddie Bauer Edition. 4.9L 300 with a 5 speed.Nice set of american racing rims(needs some polishing)...275/60 mix-matched front and rear tires but all 4 are new :wink: best thing about it....I have a nice cold artic AC!!!! and she is getting 21 MPG :shock: for only $1500 :shock: :shock: I bought it from a Undercover agent ....shhh :!: It is all legal though,he was using it for his side business mowing yards 9 cars in the yard though :shock:   htt

    TM

    johnboyinva
    By johnboyinva,
    Sold me a 1G mas, very fast shipping and very nice part , Good Deal Thanks!!!

    2nd gen 5-lug RX7 front discs fit starions

    patra_is_here
    By patra_is_here,
    FYI. i just swapped my discs with some that were at the shop. even the hub size is the same,

    SS Braided Oil Feed Line

    screamin-truck-turbo88
    By screamin-truck-turbo88,
    NEW or USED. I just need one thats not going to take a month to get (Otis at midwest or Oscar) . Does anybody know who stocks these?   Thanks!!

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...