Jump to content

    89 Conquest Auto W/65k Bay area CA SOLD

    Mech
    By Mech,
    2,000 OBO   Dont have time nor money to mess with this thing anymore.   needs paint job and minor body work. Black and Tan interior, non-shp   Overdrive does not work   not going to ship or anything like that   its located in Santa Clara CA   PM me and ill give you my # so I can tell you everything about the car       http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/4003/p1010270lf3.jpg       http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7414/p1010387ux0.jpg     http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/5190/p1010388jp4.jpg

    3" Dyna-tech V-band clamp, new in box, *PICS*

    Hit_N_Run-player
    By Hit_N_Run-player,
    I have for sale a 3" dyna-tech v-band clamp. These things work awesome, i have the 2.5" v-band on my car right now. I was planning to make a 3" DP but now i need money so i guess im selling this and sticking with my 2.5" Im looking for 35$ shipped, thanks for looking.   http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/cornelius540/turbommmmmm008.jpg

    k26 turbo for sale *PICS*

    Hit_N_Run-player
    By Hit_N_Run-player,
    I have for sale a very good condition K26 turbo for sale. This turbo has a flow chart similar to a S16G, but with more topend. I was planning to sell my S16G and put this on, but now money is a problem as the pistons i was buying are now discontinued and i have to spend more money There is NO SHAFT PLAY, really this thing feels like it just came outta the box. Im looking to get around 200$+shipping. Let me know if your interested...   You can post here or email me at cornelius540@yahoo.com

    2.25" OVCP 40$ shipped, 1G flange

    Hit_N_Run-player
    By Hit_N_Run-player,
    Im selling my OVCP that i had on my starion. Its 2.25" and bolts into the stock location nicely. Uses a 1G BOV flange...heres a few pics...40$ shipped   http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/cornelius540/pics11-7-06012.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/cornelius540/jan1707awdawdawdawdawdawfeafw008.jpg

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...