Jump to content

    shifter received

    Quest4life
    By Quest4life,
    All is good

    1987 Black Starion for sale Atlanta. Reliable and fast

    jahjah
    By jahjah,
    Engine Block- polished crank STD bearing set Magnafluxed and Vatted block magnafluxed rods bored .040 completely balanced rotating assy shot peened and checked rods Hypereutectic pistons Chrome moly rings ARP rod bolts   Head- Magna M7 head (Oscar had it checked before I received it) ARP head studs Ajusa head gasket Tim_C Monsta banshee hydraulic roller cam 83 style valves New OEM locks and retainers 1.6 Roller Rockers   Other- BSE kit (from dad) Timing kit (from dad) OEM Overhaul gasket kit OEM

    Want to trade for starquest

    KrazedZ
    By KrazedZ,
    Looking to trade for a starquest. i have a 95 Neon, runs & drives great, perfect for a reliable daily driver. Clean inside & out, it has 105,000 miles. If anyone is interested let me know what you have, i prefer an automatic car, but 5speeds are ok too.

    55 lb injectors and 60-1 turbo

    gofastredstar
    By gofastredstar,
    Now that my MPI is running on a 12a turbo, I was wondering if my 55lb injectors will support a 60-1 turbo. I already have the turbo and manifold, anxious to slap it on, but wondering if I need new injectors.   CaliConquestAlex looks to be running something similiar...  

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...