ROFLT AT the SRT4

Killtodie

WreckedExotics.com huh. Seems like they may have lowered their standards a little. Granted, SRT4's are quick as heck in a strait line.

They mostly have exotics, also "weird" and "bad" crashed of regular cars. that one was under "weird"

It's obviously been bent up in the wreck.

Sure it has a few bends in it stock but oh well.

LOL... it looks like a loop.

This is what it looks like stock:

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/1/3432/1161/8578080009_large.jpg

-Robert

I still think its one of the meanest sounding stock exhausts in a LONG time. How many cars in the last 20 years do you know of that came from the factory without a muffler?

Oh and look at this crazy intercooler pipe setup? Its got like a million bends! Looks like a snake!

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/5655/img6498v.jpg

Edited by DJpowerHaus

lol, that was before I got my BOV in the mail.

Intake having bends is one thing, I though with exhaust, the straighter the better. Infact I heard that Ford purposefully put a few 90 degree bends in their SC so it wouldn't outperform their mustangs

I test drove that car a few times when it first came out.

Its fast.

Its also a Neon.

I'd take a Neon R/T over that thing anyday.

LOL......I agree, I mean why settle for 300HP when you can have 150, right? In a car that pretty much looks the same.....and handles worse.

You don't also happen to write healthcare reform bills in your spare time, do you?

Turborusty

actually its not so much the bends in the exhaust as it is the shape. as long as the exhaust is round all the way it will flow good its when you start changing it to oval and back to round. air doesnt like to change shape. slows it down. granted less bends helps to but not as much.