Fuel Injector GP *** POSSIBLE IT WILL REOPEN IF THERE IS INTEREST ***

brianpaul98

All I'm saying to you is get off my post and I can care less what you want me to do. I have no interest in linking or arguing with you or your buddy and this is the last reply your getting from me.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the current list of everything I can get :

550cc ----------- $70.00 ea. (Lucas)

750cc ----------- $85.00 ea. (Lucas)

850cc ----------- $85.00 ea. (Lucas)

950cc ----------- $90.00 ea. (Lucas)

1000cc ---------- $90.00 ea. (Lucas)

1050cc ---------- $90.00 ea. (Delphi)

1150cc ---------- $95.00 ea. (Delphi)

1280cc ---------- $100.00 ea. (Lucas)

1400cc ---------- PM for current pricing (Bosch)

1600cc ---------- PM for current pricing (Bosch)

I ALSO CARRY THE 2200cc BOSCH INJECTORS "Aka : ID2000" - $200.00 ea.

pm sent on 1600cc injector

gig out

• 1 month later...
If anyone needs a set of injectors or some other size / combination than the stock sizes please let me know. I'm going to be ordering a few sets for people and it will be better to get everything together. If I have to order only one set at a time it will cost you more for the shipping.

I didn't read through the 17 pages of stuff here, but how are these on spray? I've got a set of TT injectors that idle fine, but there's a little hesitation on acceleration. I thought I'd had it all worked out, but it's still there. I've been told it's because of a narrower spray pattern. Would anything else need changed for these to run correctly?

As far as the feedback in these 17 pages they are plug and play. I'm not sure what TT is selling, you could have got a bad set or have some other issues going on with your car.

• 4 weeks later...

You and vbrad511 are two of the many people that have had trouble with TT injectors. I do not know if he is selling genuine Delphi injectors or some knockoff Chinese stuff. All the Delphi's I sell come from a reputable supplier who buys directly from the manufacturer. I've also bought from Racetronics in the past and never had a single issue. As far as the Lucas injectors go I have 5 in stock at this time.

2 - Delphi 850cc "USED FOR TESTING"

1 - 850cc Delphi "NEW"

1 - 850cc Lucas "NEW"

1 - 1280cc Lucas "NEW"

If I can get a few more people that need injectors I can put in an order all at the same time to keep the prices I have advertised.

• 2 weeks later...

You and vbrad511 are two of the many people that have had trouble with TT injectors. I do not know if he is selling genuine Delphi injectors or some knockoff Chinese stuff. All the Delphi's I sell come from a reputable supplier who buys directly from the manufacturer. I've also bought from Racetronics in the past and never had a single issue. As far as the Lucas injectors go I have 5 in stock at this time.

2 - Delphi 850cc "USED FOR TESTING"

1 - 850cc Delphi "NEW"

1 - 850cc Lucas "NEW"

1 - 1280cc Lucas "NEW"

If I can get a few more people that need injectors I can put in an order all at the same time to keep the prices I have advertised.

Hey Brian pm me with a price for 1 of the used Delphi 850cc---

thx

gig out

Hello everyone, life has been a bit crazy here lately so I apologize for not keeping up with this post. There have been a few members that have asked about injectors, some of you I got back with already and I can't seem to find the PM's / emails from the others. I'm very sorry for that because its really not the way I like to do things. I would like to ask everyone who wants / needs injectors to please post on here what you need and I will get another group buy together. I can't offer the cheaper prices if I'm buying one set at a time so I will need to get everyone and their payments together first before I can put in an order.

PM's are being sent now.

• 2 weeks later...
Last call for injectors if you need them. I'm going to be putting in an order this week and I need to get your payment before I order them for you.

• 1 month later...

Ok, I poorly worded my prior post about the injectors. So I'm going to fix this so it's more clear. Getting all the different sizes has just become such a hassle anymore that it's really not worth doing. All I'm selling at this point are the stock replacement sizes. I still have a brand new 850cc Delphi and a brand new 1280cc Lucas on hand.

I may be here for a month maybe two so anyone who is interested in getting some stock replacement injectors this may be your last chance to get them. I can't say that when I move I will be able to still offer these. I need to order at least 4 sets to make it worth the shipping and effort. Get your name on the list is your interested and I'll make it happen.

Edited by brianpaul98

I'm selling Lucas injectors with a primary size of 750cc (because they don't have a 650cc) and a 1000cc secondary. In a Lucas I can pretty much get you any of these sizes :

550cc ----------- $70.00 ea. (Lucas)

750cc ----------- $85.00 ea. (Lucas)

850cc ----------- $85.00 ea. (Lucas)

950cc ----------- $90.00 ea. (Lucas)

1000cc ---------- $90.00 ea. (Lucas)

1225cc ---------- $100.00 ea. (Lucas)

1680cc ---------- $115.00 ea. (Lucas)

These two Delphi's are iffy but I might still be able to get them :

1050cc ---------- $90.00 ea. (Delphi)

1150cc ---------- $95.00 ea. (Delphi)

These two Bosch injectors are a custom flow rate and CNC machined that I get from a company in California. I get nothing for a discount just buying singles and now it's a hassle because they aren't made with the plastic part on top that i can machine down. They are coming with an aluminum sleeve over the part that goes up into the fuel rail. I can't machine the aluminum sleeve because it will be too thin so I have to machine a small piece of acetyl rod and press it on so there is no slop up in the fuel rail. Honestly not worth the time and hassle.

1400cc ---------- PM for current pricing (Bosch)

1600cc ---------- PM for current pricing (Bosch)

I can still get the 2200cc Bosch Injectors for $200.00 ea. possibly a little less depending on the size batch that's ordered by my supplier.

As it stands right now I have one new 850cc Delpi in stock.

• 1 month later...
I'm sorry it took me so long to get back on here but things have been a little crazy. Billy I can get you those sizes, let me know if you are still interested. Edited by brianpaul98

Based on SQR's build thread (http://www.sqperformance.com/forum/index.php?topic=33.0 Reply #10) and the math he derived from the FSM for the injector sizing/staging, I put together a spreadsheet to determine injector combinations for the TBI. The following injector combos should work well together with the factory ECU and a controller (MAF-T, MAF-TII, SAFC, etc.) and be very tune-able.

550/950 (stock)

750/1225

850/1400

950/1600

1000/1680

KT