Fuel Injector GP *** POSSIBLE IT WILL REOPEN IF THERE IS INTEREST ***

brianpaul98

• 2 weeks later...

OK guys. Highly interested. Hardware n gaskets included? What do you guys recommend for a 40 over, 16g, 10 lbs low n 15 lbs high boost. Have these trilogy's that I am not convinced with n seals crap out in less than a year. Injector clip u recommend for them.

Thanks for any help n info

David

One good part about clearing out everything from the shop and house is that you find things. I found the papers on a set of like new stock OEM injectors. I never saw a set in that good shape so I sent them out to get cleaned and flow tested. The primary flowed 636cc @ 43.5 psi which is approx 580cc at 36 psi. and the secondary flowed approx 1044cc at 43.5 psi which is approx 950cc at 36 psi. I can't remember the exact base fuel pressure at idle and it really doesn't matter because it is what it is and there aren't that many sizes to choose from.

If you are running an aftermarket regulator and are playing with fuel pressures and want to know the fuel pressure at various PSI you can calculate it here :

http://www.rceng.com/technical.aspx

Go about half way down the page and there is a table where you can plug in numbers and it calculates the cc's for you.

Updated list but #4 is not a definite.

1. Kidman - ( Lucas ) 750 cc, 850cc, 1000cc and 1225 cc

2. averse - ( Lucas ) 750 cc and 1225 cc

3. KT - (Lucas) 1000cc and (Bosch) 1680cc

4. dsm9478 - 750cc / 1000cc Lucas (Pending Cash Flow)

• 4 weeks later...
I just want to let everyone know that I have the final move out date set for the 15th of April. Anyone who wants injectors needs to get up with me asap because if you wait until the week of the 15th I'm not going to be able to put in any orders and get them here in time. Once I head out I can't say if I will start selling any of my parts again.

I am interested in a set but don't know what sizes to get. I am running a stock set up currently with bigger turbo and bigger fuel pump. I am open to any suggestions that you may have.

Thanks,

Ari

Hello Ari,

The 750cc / 1000cc injectors have been working great with mildly modified setups like yours. Unless you had a was to manage the fuel I wouldn't suggest going any bigger.

Can I get in on a set of the stock replacements? (750cc/1000cc)

Thanks, Drake

Yes you can. I'm going to be putting in the order shortly because it getting down to my last few weeks here and I don't want to cut it that close.

Whoever wants the injectors I'm going to need the money asap so I can get them ordered. Like I said I will need at least 5 people to send payment before this can happen.

So if I would buy a set I would't get them right away?

No that is not correct.

This has taken so long that Averse (#2 on the list) already got a set and dsm9478 ( #4 ) hasn't got back with me so I honestly don't think this last buy is going to happen. I explained in the beginning that I would need at least 5 people for it to be worth doing and the last few times I tried to get everyone together I either can't get the payments or people back out. I'm estimating I have 3 more weeks before the move and realistically I would need to order these injectors by the end of this coming week to be able to get them in time, do all the machining and ship them out. I just don't think there will be enough time.

Here is what we have so far :

1. Kidman - ( Lucas ) 750 cc, 850cc, 1000cc and 1225 cc

2. 87quest - ( Lucas ) 750 cc and 1000cc

3. KT - (Lucas) 1000cc and (Bosch) 1680cc

4. dsm9478 - 750cc / 1000cc Lucas (Pending Cash Flow)

Hello everyone, right now I'm looking at about 2 weeks before I'll be moving out. I'm very worried that I won't have the time to order the injectors, get them in and do the machining before I leave. It might be better if I hold off on this until I get up north and get settled in. I just don't want to take peoples money and leave them hanging while I'm moving. I've seen this sort of thing happen before on here before and it's turns ugly fast. I'd rather just wait nd help everyone out at a later date if I can.

I'm really sorry about this, I have never turned anyone away before and I hate to do it now but I don't feel right about taking peoples money when I can't predict how it will turn out. I'll keep in touch and let everyone know when I'm situated and if I'll be able to start this back up at a later date.

Again I'm truely sorry and I hope everyone understands.

• 1 month later...
I finally reached my destination here in Jersey and right now I'm going through the job search. I'm going to try the injector buy again while I still have the free time to do it. Anyone interested let me know and hopefully we can get it done this time.