Fuel Injector GP *** POSSIBLE IT WILL REOPEN IF THERE IS INTEREST ***

brianpaul98

• 3 weeks later...

would ID2000 fit in magna intake manifold with the trliogy fuel rail?

The ID2000 are a Bosch injector and they will fit the Magna intake and should also fit the Trilogy fuel rail.

Hello everyone, well my efforts to cut costs a little and help you all out has again been thwarted. As of this posting there will no longer be any payments accepted using the Paypal Personal Transfer "Payment Owed" option. It would appear that the sneaky little bastages at Paypal have been rummaging around in my account and afterwards I was sent this friendly warning which you can read below.

Dear Brian Arnone,

Thank you for using PayPal to accept money with your PayPal account. We recently changed our pricing structure so that you can receive money from friends and family for personal payments within the US for free. Personal payments are for sending a gift, splitting a lunch bill, paying your share of the living expenses, and everyday exchanges of money between friends and family.

If you receive money as a payment for a purchase or service, you will continue to incur fees.

We've noticed that some of your customers are sending you personal payments for purchases of items or services. Unfortunately, this is against our rules, and we need your help correcting it. Please don't ask or allow your customers to use personal payments to pay for their purchases.

If we continue to see such activity, we may have to disable your ability to receive free personal payments, and then you will pay fees for all money received through PayPal.

Here's how you can find more information about payment types and fees:

1. Click ""Fees"" at the bottom of any PayPal page

2. Click ""Legal Agreements"" at the bottom of any PayPal page, and then click ""PayPal User Agreement."" Sections 4 and 8 refer to receiving money and fees.

If you have any questions, concerns, or think we may have made a mistake, please contact us at P2P@paypal.com.

We value your business and appreciate your cooperation.

Sincerely,

Ken

Personal to Personal Team

PayPal

Sorry about this but from now on we will be back to the normal way of sending money with the Paypal fee included. The price has been updated on Page 1 to $168.00 shipped. If you have any questions just let me know.

Edited by brianpaul98

• 4 weeks later...

I have a set in stock and they are $168.00 shipped. Email me at :

lower.shores.performance@gmail.com

with your Paypal info and I'll get an invoice out to you.

Brian

Interested in stock replacement injectors for an 86 Conquest PM me with info.

• 4 weeks later...

Still available? Sent you an email.

Yes the injectors are still available. I get a lot of email and the problem I have with this site and people sending me email is I have no idea who you are on here unless you give me your name then I know your the one who sent me an email. I'll try to get back with you as soon as I can.

Brian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Summer is coming and it's time to get rid of those 20+ year old leaky injectors. Install a new set of performance Delphi stock replacements. Still $168.00 shipped anywhere in the USA. Edited by brianpaul98

I just want to let everyone know that I got some mis-information a while back on the Bosch 1400cc, 1600cc and 2000cc injectors. I had it listed that they were E-85 "Methanol only and this is incorrect. All the injectors I sell are compatible with E-85, all types of pump and most race fuels with Nitro Methane being the exception.

I'm also looking into an 1800cc Bosch injector to add to the list. I'll keep everyone updated.

Edited by brianpaul98

• 2 months later...

I just want to let everyone know that I got some mis-information a while back on the Bosch 1400cc, 1600cc and 2200cc injectors. I had it listed that they were E-85 "Methanol only" and this is incorrect. All the injectors I sell are compatible with E-85, all types of pump and most race fuels with Nitro Methane being the exception.

I'm also looking into an 1800cc Bosch injector to add to the list. I'll keep everyone updated.

• 1 month later...

pm'd.... in need of 1 - 1050cc delphi injector, please sir.

thanks

Invoice sent. I have the 1050cc in stock and it will ship out on Monday.

• 2 months later...

Brian's a GREAT guy. Injectors went out about a week ago and with this being my DD and having to travel a little over an hour each way to college I was in dire need for a replacement and QUICK!

Explaining this, I talked with Brian that night and sorted payment and shipping out for some 650/950 Delphi Injectors. He sent them out the very next morning and even had them out on the first outgoing truck to get them here quickly. Got them here in two Bussiness days! AWESOME deal and VERY nice guy. Cleaned out the lines (which is a must or warranty is void ;)), started her up and took her for a drive. I couldn't believe the difference! It idled just as it always did... nice and smooth. When boosting, it was flawless and even picked up a little HP! Also noticed that the engine ran substantially quiter along with the 20w-50 oil change a week prior.

Can't wait to get my 87 with the 89 ECU in it so I can get some Delphi's for that too ^_^ DEFINITELY don't hesitate to do business with him and score some of these injectors.

- Charles

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone and hope you are all having a Very Merry Christmas!!!! I just want to let everyone know that the injectors are still available and i have 3 sets of stock replacement injectors (650/950's) ready to ship. I also have a pair of 850's for the 86 cars and the rest are listed below :

1 - 650cc

3 - 750's

3 - 1050's

2 - 1150's

Once these are gone it may be the last of them due to new life circumstances.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=134808&st=0

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well everyone as with all good things they eventually come to an end. I was on the phone with my supplier today for almost an hour trying to figure out what I can do to fill the last few injector orders I have and I didn't find any good solution but to call it quits with these injectors also. I was told that General Motors bought out Delphi and the injectors will eventually be available only through the dealers. I looked into a Lucas low impedance injectors and they don't have a 650cc. I then looked at Bosch injectors and none of the sizes I needed were low impedance. The only thing I can say to do now is grab up what you can from Racetronics and send them in ASAP to get machined and I'll set you up with the correct o-rings and spacers.

There are several issues you will need to consider with this :

1.) I have no idea if machining the tops voids Racetronics warranty and if you have a problem with the injectors you will be going through them not me.

2.) They are 65lb. and 95lb. not 650cc and 950cc. The 65lb is 718cc and the 95lb is 998cc. I have used these before in a pinch and never had an issue BUT if you want to buy these and they don't work properly (which I think they will) I can't help you.

65lb.

http://www.racetronix.biz/itemdesc.asp?ic=17113814&eq=&Tp=

95lb.

http://www.racetronix.biz/itemdesc.asp?ic=17113744&eq=&Tp=

In case you want some different size here are all the Low Impedance Injectors that they have available, for how long I don't know.

http://www.racetronix.biz/items.asp?Cc=FUELINJ-08&iTpStatus=1&Tp=

I'm very sorry to see this has come to an end because I know these helped out so many of you. Like I said i will continue to do what I can while I'm here and once the machines are unplugged that's all folks.

Here is what I still have on the shelf :

2 - 750cc (New) $70.00 each

1 - 850cc (New) $75.00

2 - 850cc ( Slightly Used But Still Carry a Warranty ) $70.00 Each

2 - 1050cc (New) $85.00 each

1 - 1050cc ( Slightly Used But Still Carry a Warranty ) $80.00

1 - 1260cc Lucas (New) $100.00

2 - 1400cc Bosch - (New) $110.00 each

These are all I will be buying so when they are gone they are gone.