cant decide on a new car

Hernz

Yeah, EVO will be faster and have the AWD- more friendly if you need to haul family and friends around too.

That being said, I'd be all over the 370. Drivability wise, I love my 300Z better than any Mitsubishi I've ever owned, and I hate 4 door cars.

I think both are very sexy cars in their own regard, and the best looking in each of their classes IMO.

They've been building Z cars for 40 years now. You can't beat that kind of pedigree.

The 370 is a great car no doubt, but the EVO has 4 WRC championships engineered into its DNA. But you should test drive both and decide for yourself. If you are looking for a RWD car Id seriously check into the Genesis coupe too.. I saw one on the street and it gorgeous. Plus its probably cheaper than the Z if thats a factor.

sorry i would say neither and get the new camaro SS, i think its alittle cheaper since i just built one online for less that 35K and 400hp, can't imagine what little bolt on's are gonna do to that thing.

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/martinjlm/NAIAS%202009%20GM/Camaro2.jpg

Depends on what you want

Me personally, I'd rather go with the 370Z based on how it's cheaper, lighter, and have a rev-match option and overall just a really nicely laid out interior. I actually like the angry catfish exterior look, provided that it's in the right color ( don't like them in yellow or red )

370Z. The only thing the Evo has over it is more room to carry stuff.

And supercar level handling, And AWD, and better retail value...you can get 350z for dirt cheap anymore even 03 EVO's are still 20k for decent one...

The Datson is too common and yes its alright as a rwd car..But in reality the Hyundai Genesis offers more bang for the buck and better looks all around..The 370z looks bloated

And supercar level handling, And AWD, and better retail value...you can get 350z for dirt cheap anymore even 03 EVO's are still 20k for decent one...

The Datson is too common and yes its alright as a rwd car..But in reality the Hyundai Genesis offers more bang for the buck and better looks all around..The 370z looks bloated

X2.. see my post lol

sorry i would say neither and get the new camaro SS, i think its alittle cheaper since i just built one online for less that 35K and 400hp, can't imagine what little bolt on's are gonna do to that thing.

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/martinjlm/NAIAS%202009%20GM/Camaro2.jpg

LMFAO!!!!

There are no bolt-ons that will make it un-fugly or less GM.......maybe some bolt-offs could help. Like removing all the body panels.

Turborusty

Its DATSUN damnit .....DATSUN! :hmm3grin2orange:

yea Hyundai Genesis Coupe seems to be really good for the cash...I saw one at the track the other day with a after market turbo and SSQ BOV and the thing was running 13.6s....Plus they look sick as hell!

As for an Evo thats what I would get...But not a Evo X get an Evo IX..Wayyyy better looking

This post is flawed from the get go.

Evo and 370Z are two VERY different cars.

Decide what you want in a car and I think the answer will be easier to see.

Good point Kyle he already has a conquest so basically a 2 seater already..If it were me I would get an EVO just to have a roomier car for road trips and such..If he were wanting to replace the starquest then maybe getting the bloated datson is the way to go..

Personally, since you are asking us our thoughts, I would MUCH rather have a 370Z.

I know it may offend my Mitsu brothern but I think the Z looks better, is more likely fun to drive, and will draw more attraction than the Evo.

Personally, since you are asking us our thoughts, I would MUCH rather have a 370Z.

I know it may offend my Mitsu brothern but I think the Z looks better, is more likely fun to drive, and will draw more attraction than the Evo.

Don't know about where you live but I see 5-6 370z's per day I maybe see that many evox per year here..they will be like civics so I believe it would be the opposite as far as attention goes..