700 hp conquest

eipquest

FOR SALE

hey rob i see you posted our video last nite. i was selling this car with a broken motor, it's still for sale completely built now, someone make the riight offer and it's yours. pwr to wieght it should run 8's tagged

Edited by rank

FOR SALE

hey rob i see you posted our video last nite. i was selling this car with a broken motor, it's still for sale completely built now, someone make the riight offer and it's yours. pwr to wieght it should run 8's tagged

hey chris congrats on your sucess!!i as well as some of the others on this site knows the money and the determination it takes to even get close to theese numbers, and i commend you for that!! hit me up on the cell when you get a chance charlie

some thing a lot of you will never understand,, longjevity and high hp numbers never live in the same house :biggrinumbrella1:

and for another once you go over 350 hp the car is no longer the same fun car it was @250-300

while theres nothing wrong with some one doing it, most would not be happy with the car,,

oh well wisdom will come with age ;)

some thing a lot of you will never understand,, longjevity and high hp numbers never live in the same house :biggrinumbrella1:

and for another once you go over 350 hp the car is no longer the same fun car it was @250-300

while theres nothing wrong with some one doing it, most would not be happy with the car,,

is that why my 230,000 mile 80 horesepwer honda runs like new?

agreed.

Are you kidding! are you really that board that you had to make a rediculas comment like that apparantly you have never driven a car that has more than 350 hp , these cars are fun at any hp, but I would have to put money on it that any one that owns one of these cars would not agree with you ,and let me say my car went 10.40 ON PUMP GAS in 1999 or so and I drove the car back and fourth to work 20 miles each way Ive put appox. 40 thousand miles on that engine build AND ITS STILL SOLID AS A ROCK and still making over 500 hp on the dyno so put that in you pipe and smoke it! I have to say that I look at peoples number of posts to gauge how much time there working on there car vrs behind a computer .mmmmm.

well just because i have over 30k posts youthink i don't know any thing , thats funny

i was building and raceing a 1000 hp Hemi long befor you were born , and spent 15 yrs on the drag strip learning the old school way,,35 yrs of that was on fuel inj'd cars long befor the us ever thought about going to it ,

i also have work'd as a tech , service manager and shop foreman both in the dealerships and independent shops for over 40 yrs, got my first certification back in 1973, score'd 98.5% on 800 questions ,place'd in the top 5 % in the entire united states , where'd you place

i'm not here to have a pi**ing contest with you or any one else, in fact i have always look'd at your car with respect for what you've done , and look forward to seeing what you can do in the future

and yes i have spent lots of time on the internet , because of major illness i couldn't work so i try'd helping others repair and fix their cars ,i dare say several 100 of these cars are on the road to day because of those efforts , i'm not one that can set arround and watch tv all day , never have been

i've also meet personaly a couple 100 of this clubs members all have been super an many i concider to be my friends and i have a great deal of respect for each of them

includeing your self .

well just because i have over 30k posts youthink i don't know any thing , thats funny

i was building and raceing a 1000 hp Hemi long befor you were born , and spent 15 yrs on the drag strip learning the old school way,,35 yrs of that was on fuel inj'd cars long befor the us ever thought about going to it ,

i also have work'd as a tech , service manager and shop foreman both in the dealerships and independent shops for over 40 yrs, got my first certification back in 1973, score'd 98.5% on 800 questions ,place'd in the top 5 % in the entire united states , where'd you place

i'm not here to have a pi**ing contest with you or any one else, in fact i have always look'd at your car with respect for what you've done , and look forward to seeing what you can do in the future

and yes i have spent lots of time on the internet , because of major illness i couldn't work so i try'd helping others repair and fix their cars ,i dare say several 100 of these cars are on the road to day because of those efforts , i'm not one that can set arround and watch tv all day , never have been

i've also meet personaly a couple 100 of this clubs members all have been super an many i concider to be my friends and i have a great deal of respect for each of them

includeing your self .

Well I would have say that fun is a matter of opinion not a fact , and as far as placeing in some kind of test I feel that based on my hard work and being a broke guy for the most part of racing my car even to this day the car still seems to be impressing people , Im not a cocky guy anyone who has met me will tell you , but for a 10 th grade drop out who has absolutely NO proffesional training in the auto field , its all been trial and error I built my intercooler BY HAND , my transmission bellhousing BY HAND NO MACHINE WORK , do you know I called top end performance about 11 years ago and I told them I had ran 11.90 on a stock turbo and pistons that I litterally pulled out of the mud that were behind my house from and old motor and a 75 hp shot and they told me I was full of crap and that it was not possible , well I had the damn time slip to prove it , and I was 24 at the time had a 6 year old and a two year old that I had to take out the car seats to run down the track, so I guess I was doing somthing right for not having years of experiance . And as far as the longevity commment that to me was the pointless comment did John Force care about longevity ,was he worried about a road trip? This Is not an attack on you its mearly a response to the comment, so dont take it to personally.