Free stuff in Erie, Pa

AndyW

Have doors, hoods, hatches & bumper covers (no bumber cores) have supension parts, lower control arms front and rear. Rear knuckles. Rear subframes, K-members, quarter glass. rear seats (black leather) some other interior peices, black dash, aftermarket sunroof with frame and drain lines.

Catch is, pickup only. Not shipping this stuff. Located in Erie Pa Right off of I-90, very easy to find... ask CokeDocter

bring a pickup or delivery is available within reason for some gas and munchies :)

Because you live in South Dakota. Everything is far away from you! lol

true but atleast nationals are gonna be closer this year my quest might actually make it :lol: hey i know there are atleast 3 members on here from sd but i think im the only one of us with a starquest

Edited by nathan89quest

Your telling me.......

Hmm you I may be able to make an exception for... lol. Its all about the location lol I think I could fload across the pacific on a hood right?

Hmmm......................

Thoght that would get your attention. You have more patience than me to get these parts is the hands of those who need them. but for you I may have to change the add to "will trade parts for drive on Porsche" lol

Edited by AndyW

I know where this guy lives :D

Do you got any FLATTY front suspension? Strut rods, A arms....etc etc etc?

The flatty control arms I'm keeping for the green car I think, sorry. I've always wanted to try that to see how it works out with it lowered, see if it helps in handling at all.

Hahaha, that's kinda what I wanna do, with my Atlantic Blue car. I wanna be able to run 9inch rims in front, without them pertruding out of the fenderwells. Oh well, looks like I might end up lying on the ground of a junkyard in the near future.