yellowtsi

kewpie

This guy, what a great one.  He busted his hump to get everyone free parts.  This had to be incredibly time consuming, seeing all the request that he got hit up with.  He has sent me and others, a part without asking for money up front.  Just when it comes, put the shipping cost into paypal.  Very few others have the time, energy and compassion to do what he is and has been doing.  Keep it up.

• 2 weeks later...

Rich is one of the GOOD guys  ;D

I contacted Rich because I needed some extra nuts and bolts. When I got my '87, alot of it was apart and some the hardware was missing. He was good enough after shipping out who knows how many freebies to other members, to gather me up a bunch of nuts and bolts and ship them out to me. When I got the box I was shocked, he must of sent me 6 or 7 pounds of assorted hardware.

Thanks again Rich.......

Cullen

Just giving my thanks to Rich for also supplying me with some parts, its great to see someone who cares about others on this board, and knowing that some people just need little odds and ends..Thanks again, and everyone make sure you pay this guy for the shipping, its only fair, he did us a great service...Thanks again Rich..   Josh

• 2 months later...
I bought a Turbo XS Manual Boost Controller off of Rich and it is brand new just like he said. Rich was nice enough to let send the MBC on my word that I had sent the $ so that I would have it in time for this weekends meet.

Rich is a good guy to deal with.  Bought one of *DM's 3-inch exhaust systems from him.  I didn't realize how sweet *DM's exhaust was, until I bought one from Rich.  Everything was there and intact.  I look forward to doing business with Rich again.  And *DM too (but next time I'll go straight through *DM, for his parts  ;D ;D).

L8r

TopDawg_43~

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Bought a set of seats in excellent condition and a smack load of other parts from Rich.  Not to include the parts that Rich has just "throw in" to the back of my jeep.  Shipping was quick and fast, seeing as how I drove up to his place ::) ;D.  But I can't say enough about Rich.  Good man to know and to do business with!!!!

• 6 months later...

I just bought an engine crossmember and other selected front end suspension parts off of YELLOWTSI last week (8/4/04).   He spent hours of work sandblasting and applying por-15 to the parts.    He sold me the parts for practically nothing (just shipping charges).    He had the items packed and out the door in less than two days AND even before I paid him!   This guy is definitely a man of his word!

I received the items yesterday and they were all carefully individually wrapped.   Every item was in absolutely mint condition!   I might also add that he has an eye for detail.  The sandblasting work, prep, and por15 application is superb.    

YELLOWTSI mentioned that he might be doing some work for Mark (starquestrims) in the near future.   Judging by the look and detail of these crossmembers, I think Mark will be very pleased!  Again, this guy has a great eye for detail, just like Mark.   He is honest, extremely fair, and very helpful.  

kev