WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

BrazilBoy

Well I got pulled over yesterday for speeding through an intersection and got nailed for $300 ticket...

Anyone ever get a bigger ticket than that?

EDIT: Should I pay for it in pennies?

Edited by BrazilBoy

Well I got pulled over yesterday for speeding through an intersection and got nailed for $300 ticket...

Anyone ever get a bigger ticket than that?

What was the MPH spread?

My buddy once got 71 in a 30 in his 3rd gen rexxie.

Ahah... yes... back when the Nazis, I mean traffic police, were starting their reign of terror on this city... "throwing the book at you" for anything and everything.

I think it was $420 for speeding, cop didn't know how fast I was going but estimated by the sound of my exhaust... LOL... yep.

-Robert

I got stopped for 65 in a 30 about a month ago. Cop came up, handed him my license and registration, saw my name and asked me,

"Whats your dad's name?"

I replied, "John Majka, and yes he works with you."

I got the old, get the hell out of here, and, Im going to let him know. :)

Sometimes knowing people is good, but, I did get a little talking to...nothing too harsh...lol

Edited by strang3majik

80 in a 45

Ouch, I believe that's considered reckless driving in some states, or close to it.

I'm in the same boat as Al, I've exceeded double the highway speed limit several times without being caught.

One time I had a cop pass me in the opposite lane (on a one lane back road) while I was doing ~110 in a 45 in my old MX-6. I sh!t a brick and ducked out in a development for like 15 minutes.

Edited by dmyers151

107 in a 60, luckily the cop had the gun on the guy i passed who was going 77. Since he couldn't tell how fast i was going, i say i was lucky to only get a ticket for 77/60.

400 bucks for speeding. extra 30 for no seat belt and another 125 for not having my license on me

doing 118 i think in a 70, was in a company van

When I got my first SQ, the 2nd weekend I had it I got nailed @ 88 in a 65 and he knew I was slowing down - and let me off because we were both buckled, I had all my reg and insurance already - and he had a buddy w/ one in high school.

Fastest (and dumbest) I've gone was 140 on Rte 53 which is a 55.

had a buddie get nailed at 137 in a 45 that cost him close to $800 just in fines

stupidest thing i ever did was 181 around I469 and that was a 65 at the time

those are both on bikes though

last ticket i got was for going 30MPH (in a 25) and that still cost me $135

Edited by Fome

i would have fought that till my dying breath and then fought somemore

Ahah... yes... back when the Nazis, I mean traffic police, were starting their reign of terror on this city... "throwing the book at you" for anything and everything.

I think it was $420 for speeding, cop didn't know how fast I was going but estimated by the sound of my exhaust... LOL... yep.

-Robert

I've been pulled over 19 times and gotten 7 tickets. I guess I'm a pretty good talker.

When I was 17 I left work at 2:30am and blasted by a cop at 125 in a 50. I was driving my 86 Plymouth TSi. He was setting in a store lot and I didn't know he was there or that he persued me until I turned onto my street. I had such a jump on him that I never saw the lights and this road has some pretty long straights. I had been doing this all week. It was 8.3 miles home, and I was trying to make it home in under 4 minutes. I was a dumb, dumb, dumb kid sometimes.

Anyway, I didn't get a ticket. He had lost sight of me, crossed county lines, when I got on my road I did stop and he caught me. I looked at my license saw I was on my streat, yelled and cussed at me, then got in his car and went back to the city. I didn't try that again.

I've never gotten a ticket while having fun driving.

I've always gotten pulled over when just cruising along and not thinking about my speed.

(edit. I forgot the 60 in a 55 I got in Memphis on 240. I beat it in court, so I don't count it)

Edited by nomad

400 bucks for speeding. extra 30 for no seat belt and another 125 for not having my license on me

doing 118 i think in a 70, was in a company van

What kind of company van goes over a 100? holy

my highest ticket... 1200 bucks and 3 weekends of weekend work program w/ 2 years of court probation..

2 counts of wreckles driving

2 counts of speeding

and a couple other things i cant remember....the cop pulled me over and asked if i would rather have a ticket or go to jail.....ummm...geee...let me see...ill take the ticket..

got the ticket doing a weelie on my bike lol

Daniel

Lol I'm pretty sure 80 in a 45 is reckless in EVERY state.

Guess this one's gonna set you back a bit. :character0032:

I belive it's double the posted in OH so it would have to be 90

my highest ticket... 1200 bucks and 3 weekends of weekend work program w/ 2 years of court probation..

2 counts of wreckles driving

2 counts of speeding

and a couple other things i cant remember....the cop pulled me over and asked if i would rather have a ticket or go to jail.....ummm...geee...let me see...ill take the ticket..

got the ticket doing a weelie on my bike lol

Daniel

Similar to mine. I had wreckless driving, exhibition, speeding, no seatbelt, and street racing. It was a total of 18 points against my license. I was 18 and had 8 points to my name lol. Oh yeah and no insurance so the Baja S-10 was impounded too yet.

Last one I had was my DUI in 97.

Anyone ever get hit with a DWHUA? driving with head up arse

I did actually get pulled doing 92 in a 45 construction zone and managed to get out of getting ANY tickets at all. THAT one should have been instant jail time since not only was I doing double posted speed in a construction zone but I was also racing a beemer.

LOL... pay it in pennies...

Some guy did that in the NW, only he mailed it in... after peeing on it.

Peeing on it wasn't an offense, but the court didn't accept change... so they sent it back and now added late fees.

-Robert