ABS delete line

jolyrgr

Some of you have been following the ABS delete line thread in the Items Wanted forum. I have the final version on the way, and will post the pics here once it arives. It was decided that a longer line was a better choice, to allow the line to be routed closer to the firewall, away from the other lines/hoses. Because of the growing interest, I have decided to offer these in a pre-sale format.

BRAND NEW Tefon cored, stainless steel braided ABS delete line, for those that do not want to have to cut and flare the factory line, or just want the cool looks of the braided line. These are from the same manufacturer that makes the Star-Orion brake and clutch line offerings. Made from new materials, this line has 3000psi operating pressures and a burst strength over 12k psi. Using steel fittings and factory crimped ends,this line is designed to install between the brake master cylinder and the rear proportioning valve on the firewall. The tubing is the same -3 size that the factory brake line is, so as not to create any differences in fluid pressure or brake pedal feel. Use of this line will allow for removal of the heavy ABS pot and the steel lines associated with it.

These will be offered in the same configurations that the clutch lines and brake lines are presently. You will have your choice of colors from silver(clear), black, blue, red, yellow, smoked tint, charcoal (darker smoke), and I believe there is a green offering now (I will have to confirm this one). If you would prefer to not have a covering on the line, that can be arranged as well.

The regular price on these will be $42+shipping. If I can get at least 10 pre-orders, I will drop the price another $5/line to $37+ shipping. After this initial purchase, the price will go back up. PM me or post here if you are interested, I will move this to the GP forum if there is enough to warrant.

Thanks,

JR

dmyers-------------charcoal-----PAID

LEPORE------------clear(silver)--PAID

gtxthunder--------clear(silver)---PAID

gtxthunder--------clear(silver)---PAID

spoolinturbo-------clear(silver)--PAID

spoolinturbo-------blue-----------PAID

JAinsworth--------charcoal-------PAID

soulja620---------red

PDodson----------clear(silver)---PAID

dart67-------------blue-----------PAID

Komeuppance----clear(silver)--PAID

slowquest---------blue, red, black(3)PAID

aust75------------clear(silver)--PAID

conquestador89-charcoal------PAID

csdisme----------silver(clear)--PAID

idriftjunk---------silver(clear)--PAID

bha280-----------silver(clear)--PAID

spoon32----------silver(clear)--PAID

starquestJOE-----silver(clear)--PAID

starquestJOE-----charcoal------PAID

madhatch---------silver(clear)

smallblock12------silver(clear)-PAID

Quest4life---------red------------PAID

psu_Crash--------blue-----------PAID

BOHO-------------red------------PAID

Ptracy26----------blue-----------PAID

BIL----------------red------------PAID

Eirewolf-----------red------------PAID

Eirewolf-----------blue-----------PAID

toofast------------red------------PAID

PICS OF LINE INSTALLED

http://usera.ImageCave.com/starorion/ABS_line.JPG

As you can see, this routes the line behind all the tubing and wiring and runs it against the firewall. The kit will include the -3 line in your choice of colored sleeves, and 2 adapter fittings to fully eliminate the ABS piping.

Shipping on this kit will be a $3 flat rate (USPS) for one line, add $1 per each additional line. ($40 for one line, $38 for each additional line)

Payments can be PayPal ed to

jolyrgr@lycos.com

BE SURE TO INCLUDE SCREEN NAME, ITEM BEING PAID FOR, COLOR(S) REQUESTED, AND VERIFY YOUR ADDRESS.

Money Orders will be accepted, PM for an address.

I would like to be able to order these Monday, 16 March, so please have payments in (or pm me for special arrangements) by Sunday, 15 March at Midnight. After that time, the price will go back to $42 + shipping. I will update the list above to reflect payments sent. (If I have missed you, send me a reminder)

Thanks to everyone for helping make this happen.

JR & Tim

Edited by jolyrgr

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take a total of 5. These will include the fittings to adapt to the master and valve i'm assuming?

The line will include everything needed to delete the ABS (NOTE: I will not come over and remove the old piping or ABS pot)

2 adapter fittings and one -3 line.

JR

Looks like I need to get a GP thread going.

QUICK UPDATE:

I contacted the shop today, and they had a bit of a backlog to work thru. The line I need to fit shipped yesterday. I am hoping to see it Friday or Monday.

Thanks for the continued patience,

JR

QUICK UPDATE:

I contacted the shop today, and they had a bit of a backlog to work thru. The line I need to fit shipped yesterday. I am hoping to see it Friday or Monday.

Thanks for the continued patience,

JR

Hi JR I would like a red line when you get them. Thanks

I sent the money.

Edited by Quest4life