2009 StarQuest Nationals!

UlrichWolf

My reservations are complete for the Hilton (I used points from work). I arrive on Friday and will leave on Sunday morning. Will most likely take my 9 year old son as well...

I'll process the reg fee this weekend when I'm back from Vegas.

Now, should I push to get the car into and out of the body and engine shop and tow it down or, just fly in visit, drool, and fly back?

Dean

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hilton! Must be nice. Actually I have points there too, but I want to build them up more before using them.

I'm trying to figure out if I will have something to make the drive too.

The Hilton in Branson is brand new and very nice. They have a water fountian show designed by the same person that did the Vegas Belliagio. It was just too pricey for us to make it the host hotel. And thier parking is at a premium with most of it being in a parking garage attached to a mall. Area 57 is a MUCH better venue for the actual meet ;)

I have created a easy to use Paypal button to help folks register. Please see the following link:

Register for 2009 Nationals

Edited by MikeMeyerhoff

1100 miles for me ... I sooo want to be there but I really don't trust my Starion 17 hours from home.

I may consider flying out, but I would just be depressed the whole time without mine.

i suppose I could trailer her in .... hmm ... will have to wait and see.

Signed, sealed and I will soon be delivered ...to BRANSON baby!! 1200 miles and 123 days to go...tick tock...

Have you figured out if you will be driving or flying in? I probably won't know for sure until May if I can go, and how I will go, etc...

I think I'm going to try to drive, but my fallback will be air. Some around me said to use my wife's Expy with a uhaul trailer to get the car there, but that's what, 20 hours (4 Days) round trip, yikes. I usually end up driving to the Canadian GrandPrix in Montreal every year in early June, but I'm doing this outing instead, since its off the calendar this year and, more important, I want to check out the Starquests ;)

Man, I am honestly impressed already.

There's a few guys that need mad props NOW.

Silverarrow89, coming from Jersey.......Cokedoctor, coming from Buffalo, NY.........and ScottyGibb coming from Vegas.

Folks, these guys have paid their way in. If these guys can make it, from around the country.........no reason why the rest of you cannot.

Gentlemen, you have my utmost respect for the trip you're taking.

Tim

I will be going. Just need to use my money for the rebuild right now. :( I might have to sleep on someone's floor.

All The rooms have 2 Queen beds and a sleeper sofa...I would think someone would have room. Plus, everyone in the room gets a breakfast every morning.

JR

Man, I am honestly impressed already.

There's a few guys that need mad props NOW.

Silverarrow89, coming from Jersey.......Cokedoctor, coming from Buffalo, NY.........and ScottyGibb coming from Vegas.

Folks, these guys have paid their way in. If these guys can make it, from around the country.........no reason why the rest of you cannot.

Gentlemen, you have my utmost respect for the trip you're taking.

Tim

Scotty heading to me here in Texas first then we are convoying up to Branson.

We've registered and I just booked a room.

See y'all there! :woot:

Colin B)

Folks, response has been good.

So good, that I am going to disclose the Saturday night secret that we have been working on.

Saturday night, we will have a 30 foot tall inflatable movie screen erected, and we will turn the car show into a drive in movie.

The feature will be Cannonball Run II.

Is that not awesome? Just for you guys! That's going to be a picture opportunity of a lifetime there.......the Starion on the screen, and (hopefully) a whole lot of them parked right there, pointed at the screen.

Tim