MERRY CHRISTMAS!

psu_Crash

Front camber plates, rear adjustable pillow ball camber plates, 15mm wheels spacers for the front, 13" brakes with willwood 4-pots, GP Drift front bumper, Greddy ProfecB SpecII, a spare steering coupler, 10" sub, hood struts I won at a car meet in Minnesota, and my LED tails.

She might only get to "open" the wheel spacers, and LED tails though for now. But she'll have MR2 struts come summer too :party0049:

I've been collecting for her since August, hehe

ssr watanabe rs 8s in 17x9-23 and new coilovers for the front with pillowball mounts, and 80 feet of .083 wall chromoly tubing 1 5/8 diam, new mishimoto radiator for an s 14 works great with the rb, new custom front mount (the expensive kind no cheap ebay crap) hks T04zr turbo pics later.

Merry Christmas fellow SQC'ers!!

My '89 got ARP L19 Head Studs, *DM Aluminum Radiator, Fidanza T56 Flywheel, Josh Hanson drift bumper, MK1 red anodized crank pulley w/EDIS 36-1 tooth trigger wheel, aluminum sensor bracket and aluminum distributor plug. I swear that I give myself the best presents! LOL

Merry xmas all from New Zealand (actually boxing day here now but who cares haha).

Mine got new Mahle Pistons, arp bolts, bushing kit and a few more tools to add to the shed full i have now.

Not bad at all really :) (Big thanks to Kane (Mainstream) for getting all that stuff to me, cheers mate)