Remembering Members of Past

Coke

Me and Ulrich Wolf were just having a conversation on Skype, about the early members of SQC, that may have helped form the site, while others who may have had the door hit them in the butt on there way out. Who do you remember? Where are they now? MIA? Just wondering if anybody else has thought of members, they miss, and/or haven't seen around in a while.

I remember:

Vilification

Buzzkill

Sorikan

Yardpig

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SurferDude - Derek - had many DSM's and SQ's

Danzig - got a family and a Contour SVT and never looked back

The Wades

L4stClip - Ted loved flatties

FUZE FRD - I think I saw him post not too long ago

Gary

VitaminCJ - hardly around anymore either.

Edited by vitamincj

quick89tsi - pete yack, lived near philly ... back in 99-00ish

I was quick88tsi back in 99.. could never log back on underthat name for some reason.

Yeah I think Pete and Jay kolda have both been on sort of recently.

This is my car next to Pete's in his driveway from a day I went up there to meet him and get some parts off of him.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.p...age&img=125 can't put it in image tags for some reason.

Ryddler must have had it and uploaded it to the gallery here.

I'll never forget that old blind melon "no rain" midi that used to play on Jay's Ultimate Conquest and Starion site. Wish I'd found that shiz sooner. Net support is surely the only reason I never gave up on conquests.

No Rain---->

that red guy in Utah that joined the armed forces and I made fun of him not being able to get zaxby's and I always forget this screename

I miss stormhammer as well

I wonder if that's the guy by me with 3 SQs in his driveway, one which would be a red Starion ... lives real close to the base ...

About half the people mentioned so far are still around - just not here :rolleyes:

Haven't seen:

eeaston

ilber - until last week :huh:

Dr Philgood - HAY members :biggrinumbrella1:

KingAutuman... (sp)

barbercb - probably the first to run a MAFT and 2 secondaries

Edited by Edde

I do miss both of the Burton's. They did a lot for this community. I hope to have Burton do my paint job one of these days after seeing the work he did on Sully's