Starion on Top Gear challenge

DSMDUDE

I'm not sure if this had been posted or not yet, but in my bordeom I usually peruse YouTube and watch one of my favorite shows, Top Gear. I happenned to stumble across this series, thought you all would get a kick out of it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2_0mpsOZ4Y...feature=related

The pther two vids in this three part are on the right scroll menu...

-Patrick

I'm actually glad this link has been posted... everyone talks about this clip, but I've never seen it. I also enjoy Top Gear. Great show!

Hey PM me where you live.

Then I can come to your house and slap you.

I live on DYESS Air Force Base, TX 79607; I'm sure the gate guards will let you on and tell you where I live.

Anyway, while I'm waiting for Minagera to come slap me, sorry guys, I didn't know it had been posted and certainly hadn't seen it before on this site..

theres actualy a 4th part to that show, where they finesh killing all 3 cars

it's hard to beleave these guys get paid for these stupid things they do,, like 3 kids playing

Edited by Shelby

lol yeah I downloaded this a couple of years ago.. it was modified with a cheap boost controller.. great episode but too bad the car gets trashed. Im just glad Jeremy Clarkson bought it instead of that snooze machine James May! If you are a 5th Gear and Top Gear fan go to www.finalgear.com new episodes are usually uploaded like half an hour after the show ends.

The videos I had found (before today) where only showing the first 10 minutes. I finally got to watch the rest of it (including the grass derby!). Thanks!

I live on DYESS Air Force Base, TX 79607; I'm sure the gate guards will let you on and tell you where I live.

Anyway, while I'm waiting for Minagera to come slap me, sorry guys, I didn't know it had been posted and certainly hadn't seen it before on this site..

Just messing man. I was a bit tired at the time.

there are so many recurring topics that there is no way to expect people to know them all. There should be a big sticky i guess.

i love watching the video, especially when it gets painted rally style!!!

Just so you know its not okay to mention seinfeld starion, jackie chan starion(personal or cbrII), top gear starion, hks dohc heads, prelude headlights, who am i forgetting, the guy who did the land speed stuff with his car and made that hideous front bumper. im sure there are more. Any mention of these items will get the same response as above.

yea i didnt know that vid was posted either. makes me sad that it was in there "cheap car test" and not a "kick a** 80s cars" test. >:(

he said atleast 10 times the Starion was the best buy, best ride, best car of them all and deff most reliable

come in guy s hes a newb and didnt know that us diehard questers have only seen that video a hundred times

well the 3 year old "diehard" might have seen it before, but this 15 year old "newb" hasn't seen it so thanks for posting. Some people who love these cars enough to drive ONLY starquests for 14 straight years don't have time to sit on the internet all day and catch every post. I hate when people dog re-posters.

all these long time members posting that they have not seen the episode...what's the world coming to? :hmm3grin2orange:

you guys are crazy...next you'll try to convince me that there was one on "the seige","footloose" and a few other movies.

i hear that they meant to name them the "Stallion"

Edited by notfried