Nevermind.

emagdnim

This is a thread meant to give the starquest community a direct line of communication to let Supporting Vendors know what we'd like to see made for our cars. Please only reply to this thread with products that are CURRENTLY NOT ON THE MARKET. Be as specific as possible and state the problem and how the product you're suggesting would solve it. If you see someone suggesting a product be made that is already available, PM them and report the post so the mods can delete it to keep the thread clean.

Supporting Vendors, please feel free to ask questions about these suggestions!

Center console - simply because they're so brittle and fragile that they break easily. Cup holder modification would be nice :D

LED's like how Kommupance made :D

rear hatch cover

steering column cover gauge pod?

hmmm

1. Rear Tokico struts.

2. Plastic injection made(not machined aluminum) stereo install kit that would include space for gauges. Optimally, it could be customized for 2 or 4 gauges possibly by an interchangeable insert.

Edited by 89PalermoSHP

1. A complete bolt-on Rack-n-pinion conversion. would take care of the steering coupler,tighter steering, less lines, no P.S. pump and belt, and a little lighter :hmm3grin2orange:

2. Extended rear spoiler, it was so close with Propose 101's :angry: no rear wiper, and LED third brake light.

3. Tasteful flatbody side skirts............ :hmm3grin2orange:

4. Non-pop-up plug-in headlight kit. Wouldn't have to worry when the headlight motors finally go, lighter, more aerodynamic (would save at least .05 c per gallon :D )

5. Rear diffuser. (not really needed, but I'm sure it would add some downforce and look much cooler, covering up that ugly tank)

Zack

Edited by zactek

A better air filter can. Larger piping from the fender, construction from plastic to keep heat transfer from the engine compartment down.

x3

2: - a Plug and Play solution for the Fusible links

3: - Seat covers / Leather seat repair-replacement skins that are 'affordable'

4: - A nice looking Pop-Up light replacement

Power Steering Pump Rebuild Kit.

Floor mats Starion and Conquest exactly like OEM.

A RELIABLE SHP front and rear strut rebuilder.

The A/C Foot Face Actuator.

SHP Front & Rear Springs with the same spring rates as OEM.

And of course the :taz: :character0056: :mad: steering column coupler ( socket).

For what it's worth.

KEN

upgrade for master cylinder

a true big brake kit using wilwood rotors and calipers(i might have that in the works)

a damn gauge pod that fits.

def a rack and pinion steering. perhaps a z31 or z32 unit. with p/s.

extended spoiler :( come on 101, bring it back.

a mpi set up that uses a factory ecu froma 2g turbo(might be doing that too)

a coilover set up that uses decent springs that are rated for the car and not a monster truck. i mean 480 lb springs dont belong on a sports car!!

under belly pan/tray

rear diffuser

AND PLEASE , someone make a intercooler airguide panel. yes its easy to make one, but if someone could mold one off of a factory piece. that would be fantastic.

i would buy at least 2 of everything i listed.

I second DCs idea of a fusible link replacement.

I would like to see sheet metal rust repair panels for the rear fenders, bottom of front fenders, and the battery tray area. Having pre-formed panels would be nice.

Zac, i would like to see some sideskirts also but i would hate to get rid of my factory moulded mud guards.

I second DCs idea of a fusible link replacement.

I would like to see sheet metal rust repair panels for the rear fenders, bottom of front fenders, and the battery tray area. Having pre-formed panels would be nice.

Zac, i would like to see some sideskirts also but i would hate to get rid of my factory moulded mud guards.

Well, I couldn't care less about the molded splash guards, I'm fine with the plain flat ones I got from Autozone for $5 :hmm3grin2orange: if I can get some nice sideskirts...........they work and don't interfere with any body parts............

Zack