mike AKA 19cturbo

quikconq

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hoodie just came in today and i gotta say i will never buy one again. CUZ THIS ONE ISNT COMING OFF OF ME. they are awesome wish i would of bought more. great seller have done business before and would do again.

Paul

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mike took me out to dinner last night...

He made me feel like a real man when he let me pick up the tab. Good converstaion and I would consider the foreplay intimate...When it came time to close the deal Mike wanted to act like he didn't just let anyone boost him like that. I told him thats not what all the other MPI boys said and he was like "My holset don't play".....He didn't end up living up to his "easy" reputation that I was hoping for...I must say that I'm considerably dissapointed.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
hey mike hows it going i was wondering do you still have the mass air flow sensor that has the round plug connection if so how much do you want for it i need one to see if thats why my car dont stay running i had someone tell that was what it was

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mike took me out to dinner last night...

He made me feel like a real man when he let me pick up the tab. Good converstaion and I would consider the foreplay intimate...When it came time to close the deal Mike wanted to act like he didn't just let anyone boost him like that. I told him thats not what all the other MPI boys said and he was like "My holset don't play".....He didn't end up living up to his "easy" reputation that I was hoping for...I must say that I'm considerably dissapointed.

That is funny!

• 2 months later...