2007 Stedebani GP: Order deadline is TONIGHT!!!

Josh '88

Does any one know if the stedabani comes up any higher then the MK1? I have a MK1 and it seems as if I have to reach forward a lot.

Thanks

I personally have no experience with the Stedebani shifter, or the Mookeh shifter.

I got a reply from Stedebani yesterday. They currently have 3 of the 10" bolts in stock, and they are $25 each. 88TSI_Rob & Jimbotsi have first chance on those. They can make more, but need to have at least 10 bolts ordered to make it worth their time.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats the diamater of those bolts? I may have a line on 20 grade 8 bolts if they're the correct diamter.

I don't know the diameter, but the Stedebani bolts are either a grade 10 or 10.9.

hey, im just wondering how often do you have these GP's... im not gunna have any money for a while, and just wondering if you have them like once a year or so?? thanks

I get this Group Purchase together every year, around October-November.

UPDATE:

Today is the last day to place an order. You must pay for at least 50% of your order by 11:59pm tonight! If you pay for 100% of your order by 11:59pm tonight, US members will receive free shipping, and non-US members will receive a $15 discount on shipping.

UPDATE:

Today is the last day to place an order. You must pay for at least 50% of your order by 11:59pm tonight! If you pay for 100% of your order by 11:59pm tonight, US members will receive free shipping, and non-US members will receive a $15 discount on shipping.

Cool, paid in full by paypal for the 2 10" bolts.

Josh,

Just paid in full for the 17* short shifter. Just for curiosity: weren't the payment rules/guidelines changed? I was sure that 50% was due today with the rest due on the 30th, to take advantage of the free shipping.

Anyways, many thanks for your help in setting up this GB.

Rgds,

Jms

Josh,

Just paid in full for the 17* short shifter. Just for curiosity: weren't the payment rules/guidelines changed? I was sure that 50% was due today with the rest due on the 30th, to take advantage of the free shipping.

Anyways, many thanks for your help in setting up this GB.

Rgds,

Jms

You are correct. The first post said the 30th, but that was last year's deadline. I just noticed the mistake this morning and changed it. I apologize for the confusion.

I just called Steve and left a voicemail for 2 sets of the urethane bushings. I have moved and have not had access to the internet. I'm hoping that he includs me in the group buy. I don't have paypal and I'm using the public library now but they have a daily limit on use there is always a waiting line. I think he will let me make an arrangement. I already have the short shifter, front strut tie, triangulations kit, front and rear camber plates, and urethane bushing kit. I guess that is a backhanded way of saying they have nice goodies.

Has anyone seen the list of all who paid? I have been trying to make sure my payment was received. Also does anyone know when the items will in?

Thanks

Nobody has seen the list. I have simply not taken the time to post it. Anyway, here it is:

TSI2555 STS17 PAID IN FULL

Schoenaur? TM,STS17 PAID IN FULL

CondorTSI MM,TM,RM PAID IN FULL

JimboTSI 2BOLTS PAID IN FULL

Slowspyder MM,TM,RM,SB Still owe $218

88TSI_Rob 2BOLTS PAID IN FULL

yellerbeast89 MM,TM,RM,SB PAID IN FULL

Jms STS17 PAID IN FULL

Tpoof100 MM,TM,RM,SB,STS17 PAID IN FULL

Hemiquest MM,TM,RM Still owe $143

KEVIN_TECHEE MM,TM,RM,SB,2BOLTS PAID IN FULL

William Bush SB,SB Still owe $373

Stedebani sent me this update a week ago. I'm sure some changes has been made since then.