2007 Stedebani GP: Order deadline is TONIGHT!!!

Josh '88

Go to this link and u will see what im talking about, first thing mentioned in the list is the 4 round bushings NOT the rectangle cushions as they arent available in poly, well yet anyway...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MK1-MASTER-...emZ370138324458

Like i said not the cushions though in poly. Which i was saying i knew. But he asked for the bushings. and they are in the kit.

Edited by tsiconquest88

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point is that I believe he is asking about the parts I have pictured... not the crossmember bushings. So when you say the "torque tube" bushings are included, I think you may confuse some people. So what I suggest is to instead call them the "crossmember bushings", not the "torque tube bushings". Dont even get started on the difference between bushing and cushion... people are confused enough as it is.

yea well like i said the confusion stops now thanks to me since you have cushions (dealer name) not bushings, he asked for bushings so i showed what the bushing are via the ebay link. your parts are not bushings. So i showed and was telling about the parts Asked about. Whether he means the bushings or your cushions is up to him and anyone else to figure what they need. In actuality all these old rubber bushings, mounts, and cushions should be replaced. They are ancient. Edited by tsiconquest88

Woa....... regardless of whatever point people are trying to make, the bushings/cushions/rubber/poly w/e you want to call it for the front of the "Torque Tube", I believe there are 4? 2 on each side bottom and top? These are not available, I was merely suggesting someone look into fabricating them. Thanks.

Woa....... regardless of whatever point people are trying to make, the bushings/cushions/rubber/poly w/e you want to call it for the front of the "Torque Tube", I believe there are 4? 2 on each side bottom and top? These are not available, I was merely suggesting someone look into fabricating them. Thanks.

Thats what I was trying to explain to him, thanks for clarifying.

oh boy i said I KNOW those werent made in poly. wt.... does it take here. Done and over i simply said mookeeh offers the other ACTUAL bushings by name in poly for the crossmember like my point was bushings were asked about so i mentioned the bushings that were made. He didnt ask for cushions and PALERMO doesnt have bushings!!!! those are the actual TT cushions If there is poly made of those they will be called poly TT cushions if they have half a brain since bushings are bushings and cushions are cushions. Like motor mounts they arent called motor bushings. They are dealer refered to as engine cushions. Or in the more street name mounts.