2007 Stedebani GP: Order deadline is TONIGHT!!!

Josh '88

Does any one know if the stedabani comes up any higher then the MK1? I have a MK1 and it seems as if I have to reach forward a lot.

Thanks

Yes, the Stedabani is taller. It's actually only abit shorter than stock shifter by about 2" at most. I had the MK1 also, and its waaayyy shorter the stock shifter, and is slightly shorter then the Stedabani shifter even. I was leaning over some to shift like you. The MK1 is the ultimate short shifter :lol:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone seen the list of all who paid? I have been trying to make sure my payment was received. Also does anyone know when the items will in?

Thanks

Nobody has seen the list. I have simply not taken the time to post it. Anyway, here it is:

TSI2555 STS17 PAID IN FULL

Schoenaur? TM,STS17 PAID IN FULL

CondorTSI MM,TM,RM PAID IN FULL

JimboTSI 2BOLTS PAID IN FULL

Slowspyder MM,TM,RM,SB Still owe $218

88TSI_Rob 2BOLTS PAID IN FULL

yellerbeast89 MM,TM,RM,SB PAID IN FULL

Jms STS17 PAID IN FULL

Tpoof100 MM,TM,RM,SB,STS17 PAID IN FULL

Hemiquest MM,TM,RM Still owe $143

KEVIN_TECHEE MM,TM,RM,SB,2BOLTS PAID IN FULL

William Bush SB,SB Still owe $373

Stedebani sent me this update a week ago. I'm sure some changes has been made since then.

I was wondering when the absolute deadline is to pay the rest of my fees???

• 4 weeks later...
Any one know where i can get poly sway bar busings? Kevin

Noltec, a company in Australia, makes poly sway bar bushings for various diameter bars.

It's not really worth the effort/cost though. If your using the factory bars, just get the OEM bushings or if you get an aftermarket swaybar they should come with new bushings.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
MK1 has the TT bushing in his bushing kit he sells on ebay.

No he does not,

"4 BUSHINGS FOR TORQUE TUBE SUPPORT X-MEMBER"(quoted from his auction)

He is talking about the bushings where the cross member meets the body. The actual torque tube bushing go between the tt and the crossmember. The are flat and oval with two holes in each. There is an upper and lower for each side. Notice the 4 holes in this pic.

http://i5.ebayimg.com/02/i/001/1f/34/7d36_1.JPG

These are the torque tbe bushings(and they are not included in either set of bushings)

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w202/89PalermoSHP/ttbush.jpg

Edited by 89PalermoSHP

bmwtech:

Im interested in bushings set also, still waiting on someone to fabricate the bushings for the Torque tube..........

Yea I know exactly what goes on the TT. However what was said was "bushings" and i said yes they come with the BUSHINGS for who wanted those, but those you have arent bushings they are TT cushions by definition of dealership name ;) Not tryin to nit pick but i spoke as per what was asking, didnt come to mind he was talking about the rectangle cushions since he didnt ask for those, he asked for bushings so i said yep mk1 has them.

Edited by tsiconquest88

These are the torque tbe bushings(and they are not included in either set of bushings)

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w202/89PalermoSHP/ttbush.jpg

Oh wow you have them in stock ready to ship, great, perfect, excellent...I'll take those off your hands for, ahh, $20? Ok $25, deal. Where do you want me to Paypal? Oh heck sure, you can just throw em in the box with the springs, that would be really nice!

dude wt...., MK! is selling the round bushings in the kit NOT what u have pictured- DUH!! what u have pictured is called CUSHIONS and totally different then what MK has in his kit- AGAIN he has the ROUND BUSHINGS!!! BUSHINGSSSSS - NOT CUSHIONS- totally different part...

let it go man...

Im interested in bushings set also, still waiting on someone to fabricate the bushings for the Torque tube..........

The way I understood this is the parts I have pictured seeing as none of the bushings included in these sets are in contact with the actual TT. And to clarify my position one more time... The bushings included are for the crossmember, the bushings(or whatever verbage you prefer) for the TT are NOT included.

Edited by 89PalermoSHP

all my point is ur right he dont have poly of the cushions but he has round poly bushings for another section in his bushing kit just to clarify. He was selling a bushing kit, i havent seen it lately but in it was the round bushings needed for that area but cushions werent included as poly. Point was the guy just before asked about the bushings and thats a different part which is in that kit, but not the cushions. There is 2 parts there the rectangle cushions and the round bushings. the bushings dont go in the 4 holes of course. they go in a different spot. Go to this link and u will see what im talking about, first thing mentioned in the list is the 4 round bushings NOT the rectangle cushions as they arent available...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MK1-MASTER-...emZ370138324458

Like i said not the cushions though in poly. Which i was saying i knew. But he asked for the bushings.\ and they are in the kit.

Edited by tsiconquest88

all my point is ur right he dont have poly of the cushions but he has round poly bushings for another section in his bushing kit just to clarify. He was selling a bushing kit, i havent seen it lately but in it was the round bushings needed for that area but cushions werent included as poly. Point was the guy just before asked about the bushings and thats a different part which is in that kit, but not the cushions. There is 2 parts there the rectangle cushions and the round bushings. the bushings dont go in the 4 holes of course. they go in a different spot.

what?