Used Parts- Chad's intake, T3/T4

eldos

Here is the story. Had the Turbonetecs T3/T4 (Topend kit) installed and ran great! Later, started to run PIG Rich. So, I wen't for a MPI setup with a computer. Found out that what happened was that I riped the inter cooler open at one of the mounts. Got "Chad's intake", Mustang TB and Injectors. Never could get my computer to take the timing right, so never ran it. Now I am parting it out cheep. Don't have time because of work for this car.

Picture of the parts

http://www.esnips.com/web/Parts4sale

Chad's intake w/ MSD 72 lbs/hr and Mustang TB $800 shipped in US.

Turbonetecs T3/T4 Internal w/ MAS, intake Pipe and old K&N filter $800 Shipped in US.

Thanks, Steve

Aurora, CO

It was a converted stock manifold by top end. Has stress cuts between runners, so there is less chance of it from cracking. It now takes a Garret type turbo mount. It was also ported out by them for better flow.

Steve

Here is the story. Had the Turbonetecs T3/T4 (Topend kit) installed and ran great! Later, started to run PIG Rich. So, I wen't for a MPI setup with a computer. Found out that what happened was that I riped the inter cooler open at one of the mounts. Got "Chad's intake", Mustang TB and Injectors. Never could get my computer to take the timing right, so never ran it. Now I am parting it out cheep. Don't have time because of work for this car.

Picture of the parts

http://www.esnips.com/web/Parts4sale

Chad's intake w/ MSD 72 lbs/hr and Mustang TB $800 shipped in US.

Turbonetecs T3/T4 Internal w/ MAS, intake Pipe and old K&N filter $800 Shipped in US.

Thanks, Steve

Aurora, CO

hay steve can you call me at 210-648-4295 h or 210-393-7455 c :twisted: :twisted: bobby b

Decent price on the intake package.

Injectors: about $200 shipped

TB: $40-$100

manifold: worth $600 at least

Post some pics for these guys if you can. Chad's work is art. Whoever gets it should be happy. (of course I have yet to use mine)

Chads Intake $750+ shipping + 2mo wait

MSD injectors $93.70 each + Shipping (Summitracing)

TB was $55 + Shipping

Extra fittings $25

Pressure reg $50 (Bosh Adjustable w/ boost)

Thats around $1250

So $800 is good

Steve

Aurora, CO

-= Update =-

Intake - Pending

Turbo - Still for sale.

Other stuff I have that I am willing to sell

MSD DIS2 w/ 91 Eclipse coil pack (Waste spark ignition set up)

86' flat side 5 lug wheels and tires

Transmission

88' ECU and knock box

88 Injectors

TEP Craler street cam

The intake looks great guys. I went and saw it in person and you really cant ask for more then that. Its all together and Chad i must say that is some excellent craftsmanship. Steve is a good guy and easy to work with good luck on this purchase ladies and gents.