Custom MPI and Megasquirt for sale

Truth

i am very sad to say that i am selling the custom manifold (Artinist's old one) and the megasquirt shown here. in light of financial troubles (i.e. my job has been cutting my hours back for quite some time, and i'm trying to find a new job) i have to sell this stuff. it's not doing me any good sitting on my floor and i think someone could really put this to better use than i am currently. i'll end up going either with the Magna intake, or the Hurricane when i get my feet back on the ground, but in case something happens, i might need this extra money. someone give this system a good home!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/starquest32/car%20stuff/IMG_1803.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/starquest32/car%20stuff/IMG_1571.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/starquest32/car%20stuff/IMG_1570.jpg

the entire manifold is ready to bolt on. It already has the TPS, four 550cc injectors, fuel rail, fuel lines going to the injectors, and the top half of the intercooler piping.

the megasquirt is ready to go as well. all wires on the circuit board are labeled i have the diagram and i'll even throw in some extra stock wiring. i had a cd with two fuel maps on there, but i don't know what happened to it. the Manifold used to be on Artinist's car, and the Megasquirt came from Eeaston. both have been used, but not by me. keep in mind, this stuff is READY TO INSTALL out of the box. bolt up the manifold, wire it up, and it's ready to go. this is a PACKAGE deal as of now. i'll think about splitting them up, but like i said this is ready to go and would make for a good system together.

i'm located in Charlotte, NC.

$1000 shipped.

regardless of what others may say i respect your decision! Do what you have to now... if there is anything i can help you with give me a shout bud

Somebody by this..that intake aint pretty but it has been proven to lay down some serious numbers!

thanks Monty. i feel that price is reasonable considering everything is ready to go. i will, however, be keeping the intercooler because... well... it's nice and shiny :lol:

i was thinking about making the same exact set up but with the caravan intake manifold. $1000 is more than reasonable, but i must join you in your financial situation. funds are low right. but if i happened to get my 89 roller sold, im on it!!!

just can't afford it right now, and i need the money pretty badly. if i get this new gig, in a couple months i should be able to drop the dough on the Hurricane. i'm all about plug and play because i HATE HATE HATE wiring.

i forgot to mention... also comes with air temp. and water temp. sensors for the Megasquirt. please someone, get this thing bought and put it on your car! go fast and get more reliable!

• 4 weeks later...