STARION/CONQUEST 83-89 BODY PANELS, DOORS, HOODS,etc *CHEAP*

Kreal

Hello! I am parting out several Conquest/Starions 1983 thru 1989. I have thousands of parts for sale. Email me if you are interested in anything.

I am located in NILES OHIO 44446, I can ship via USPS, Fedex, or UPS. I take PAYPAL, personal check, or money orders. I ship immediately.

My email: xkreal@aol.com

- - - - - -

THIS ADD: I am selling BODY PARTS, doors, rear hatches, hoods (no '83 hoods!), grills, side marker lights, rear and front bumpers (no front bumper supports, yet), CONQUEST TAIL LIGHTS(passenger only, no drivers), side vents, rear license panels, headlight covers and assemblys, ETC

I also have 2 sets of FLATTY FENDERS with some rust on the bottom edges (where it goes under car). **CHEAP**

Ready to go in your car! I CAN and WILL ship!

*** if you come pick it up I'll sell it CHEAP! ***

I am located in Niles Ohio 44446, I can ship (you pay shipping and cost of boxes for big items), if you are near and will pay my fuel costs and a little bit for my time I may consider delivering these. If you come pick them up that would be excellent and I will cut you a nice deal. I am parting about 7 of these cars complete, and have parts from 10 others I've parted in the past. I have a lot of stuff, so if you come to pick them up maybe I can help you with other parts.

Paul

xkreal@aol.com

red rear 3 piece spoilers with good paint not flaking, drivers side red door complete with good paint, pair of side view mirrows red with good paint. And I mean Good, not half a**. Rear and front bumpers with good paint also, all red.

red rear 3 piece spoilers with good paint not flaking, drivers side red door complete with good paint, pair of side view mirrows red with good paint. And I mean Good, not half a**. Rear and front bumpers with good paint also, all red.

Sold all red rear spoiler pieces that weren't faded, have no red doors left. Have a nice driver's good paint mirror I think, will check for you. MINT red rear bumper. Do you need color or support too?

Paul

xkreal@aol.com

Smog,

I found a MINT red driver's door mirror from a wrecked 87 I had. Paint is bright red. Also have the driver's side vent, and the rear bumper - all mint.

If interested EMAIL me for pics: xkreal@aol.com

- - -

Elkid, sorry the only black parts I have are my own car 8)

Paul

xkreal@aol.com

How about some european sidemarkers? Not the ones on the back of the fender but the ones that replace our orange ones that are part of the grill. I know you have some pretty rare stuff. To keep from posting again in another thread what about a mirror switch and console "change tray" from a manual belt car in black.

Thanks

Kane

Hey all,

All shells are usually full of rust so any body parts other than bumpers, doors and fenders are scrapped.

What do these UK side markers look like? do they not have the reflector? I have the fender ones (not for sale though) and grill (not for sale, has headlight squirters) never knew the sides were different other than some not having reflectors (I like reflector better).

Paul

xkreal@aol.com

Yup no reflector, but continues the lines of the grill all the way through. Just a plastic piece. I don't too much care for headlight squirters. I have a friend with contacts in England they get their land rover parts from that may be able to get me some UK spec stuff. What about the interior things I wanted, got those? Should be easy since it's us spec. :wink:

Kane

Hey, sorry forgot to reply to that part. all sold out of those pieces. there was a time i stock piled them, had over 20 of each.. have since sold every single one!!

• 4 weeks later...