magna mpi gb ***closed***

ekstatixx

Sweet, thanks guys! There is more modding than I thought, and it all looks top notch. Definately a nice piece. Since its from AU, does that mean once installed my car will only spin donuts in the counterclockwise direction?

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is more modding than I thought,

That's what I tell people when they say they will just get one un-moded and take it to the local fab shop, thinking it's maybe gonna cost them $70 :roll:

First one I did was almost 5 hours, not including $20 in materials. I've gotten them to under 3, but it's still not an easy job by any means :wink:

Glad to hear people are happy with what they got 8)

There is more modding than I thought,

That's what I tell people when they say they will just get one un-moded and take it to the local fab shop, thinking it's maybe gonna cost them $70 :roll:

First one I did was almost 5 hours, not including $20 in materials. I've gotten them to under 3, but it's still not an easy job by any means :wink:

Glad to hear people are happy with what they got 8)

ditto, happy to hear from happy buyers

• 2 weeks later...

i dont know whats up with chad. i have seen him on the boards, but he hasnt replied to my pm's or my post i put in the bs forum. i think i may have to find another welder after this batch is done. i just would have rather being putting money into a members pockets, and have someone who has modded dozens of these continue doing them.

if i have to, i may have to borrow one of the last batch to show the welder to copy off of. im sorry about this, it is kinda out of my hands. you will get your mpi. hopefully sooner rather than later.

chad. please give us an update???????