magna mpi gb ***closed***

ekstatixx

ok, here is how it stands

quoris---- pd

siance--- has cash

87 turbo raider--- has cash

auto xer--- has cash

BIL--- has cash-----i completely apologize, but after these for above, i retire from the importing magna business. if one of these guys falls through, you are top of the list, but i will be very happy to be done with this

so siance, turboraider, and autoxer, send the paypal to starquestclub87@yahoo.com total is $370, and that includes a brand new gasket with it. (ps, remember, they used to be 340 + $10 for the gasket, but i had to jack them up $20 because i was losing too much cash. sorry you are getting hit with the costs, but these are still cheaper than you can find them any where.

**looks as if iw will have been a total of 20 mpi's brought over from australia. Im not sure there are over 20 on running cars at the moment, so i hope this helps the club to find the full potential of our beloved 2.6. keep us posted with pics/dynos/etc.

i apologize to everyone that i couldnt get in on this, but this GP has run so long, and caused alot of stress on me, and my guys involved. thanks again for being a part of this, and i hope to see all of these on cars soon, not just for sale on the boards in a few months. lol :D

-Chris

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to say that you have done a great job. Therer are going to be a lot of have owners thanks to your efforts. Plain and simple you guys that get these group buys going deserve a lot of praise.

ok, here it is. this batch should be to chad friday, or monday. chad is holding out til the last bacth, so it is

me

montytsi

pr4manceman

quoris

as long as it takes chad to mod them, they will be to you. and as always, no real rush cahd, keep up the good work.

also, remember all these get the extra gaskets.

and anyone i forgot to send a gasket to before, let me know!!!

• 2 weeks later...
me

montytsi

pr4manceman

quoris

as long as it takes chad to mod them, they will be to you. and as always, no real rush cahd, keep up the good work.

this batch has shipped, tracking numbers tomorow AM. 8)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...