magna mpi gb ***closed***

ekstatixx

ok, this is how i see it now. names are bouncing around like crazy.

yellowhell ----pd

ramidi --------pd

wickedtsi -----pd

brown---------pd

for the next four i am getting, will be going to

me------------pd. lol

montytsi------ paying today

chad-----------pd

pr4manceman--has cash

the 4 after that are going to

quoris----

scoob----

siance---

**edit g54bstore--i almost forgot about him.hes a www.g54b.com guy edit***

ok, i will be getting the manifolds in a week apart. the 1st 4 should be here monday the 1st. these will be done as soon as chad can get them done.

then next 4 should be here the following monday, the 8th. he will start on these when the 1st 4 are done.

when the 1st 4 are done, ill have the last 4 sent. the last 4 may not be ready for 1.5-2 months though. roughly. but i am dead broke from funding this, and i will not order any manifolds until i get money for them, so if you want to insure yu are getting in on the last batch, you can send money right away, or you can chance it and wait. its up to you. if i only get 3 buyers, ill pay for the extra one, and end up selling it for about $400 in the future.

so far, i have not made a dime off this, i have actually lost money! :D so once thses last three are done, i think i am done. if in the future, some one else wants to buy 4 manifolds at once, i can get them shipped to you. if not, i think im out of the manifold business. or else ill have to mark them up $20 each to try and make back the money i lost

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, it looks as if everyone has cash, i sent all the non payers a pm. ill give them all a day or two to get me a response.

as for now turbo raider, it looks as if you may need 3 more interested people. but ill let you know if anyone else falls through.

otherwise, i think oscar has a couple left for sale. but i will let you know asap

yellowhell ----pd

ramidi --------pd

wickedtsi -----pd

brown---------pd

me------------pd. lol

montytsi------ PD

chad-----------pd

pr4manceman--PD

THIS IS WHERE I AM AT SO FAR. THE NEXT 4 WILL BE DETERMINED SOON. ILL PUT ANOTHER UPDATE WHEN I KNOW FOR SURE

if i jumped in on the "list" now, how long do you think it would be before i got a unit? [-o< i just got wind of a wrecked gst for 500 bucks :shock: with a complete running motor in it for a motor swap, but i'd rather do the magna conversion. less headache. ](*,) let me know. thanks. by the way, 5 starquest and counting!!!!! :D/

well the first batch of 4 will go out monday AM, and I'm on the list for batch 2, I don't mind steping out for bach 3 for another memeber, I won't need mine any time soon anyway.

cool beans. :D thanks chad. i dont care what those others guys say about you behind your back. your cool in my book. JK!!!! how soon do you need the money? i might get that gst anyway if i have the time and money to do both. at $500, its a hard deal to pass up. [-( lord knows i have enough starquest to both the magna conversion and the 4G63t swap too. :-k

hahahah. childsplay. lol. not quite, but ive got the easy part. Chad does all the real work. ill be updating the next 4 asap. i am currently in Ohio on a mini vacation. it seems like there are a handful of others interested now !! :D

ok, well by how many pm's, and emails i have been getting, i see more people seem to be wanting these. TO BE COMPLETELY HONEST,,,, i really wanted to finish this gp, and be done with all this bs. since i have lost money on this, and it has been a huge hassle to me.

i was happy to bring more mpi's into the states, and i didnt care that i was losing a little bit of money either way. but now i see that more people want these, and i would like to help them out. but i can no longer continue to lose money on these.

for everyone past this batch:

****me------------pd. lol

montytsi------ paying today

chad-----------pd

pr4manceman--has cash ****

i will be able to have these, but i will have to charge$370 each for them to be modded + the new plenum/runner gasket. i am sorry i have to jack the price up, but since i have personally lost over $250 now, if you want me to help bring these in, i will need to help make some of that money back, or else i cannot bring more over. at my old price of $350, i am basically losing $7 each.(and honestly, it was my fault), and $7 to see another quest become more powerful didnt bother me. but know i have brought 25+ over, and it adds up. let me know if you are still interested. i will send emails to all people who inquired

Chris I'd be glad to send you an additional 10$ There's no reason for you to have lost money on me. So far I sent the original 340.00 and 10.00 for the gasket. I'll send another 10.00 today. You should be making a little something for your time. 8)

dont worry guys, i dont need any more cash from you. it was my own mistake losing a lil money, and like i said, its not a big deal, i just dont want to lose more. dont worry about it. i just want to see the best possible prices for the best possible product.

but ramidi and yellowhell, can you send me you shipping addresses? i seem to have lost the info. they are ready to be shipped!!!