magna mpi gb ***closed***

ekstatixx

ok, well by how many pm's, and emails i have been getting, i see more people seem to be wanting these. TO BE COMPLETELY HONEST,,,, i really wanted to finish this gp, and be done with all this bs. since i have lost money on this, and it has been a huge hassle to me.

That's why I don't run GP anymore.

If you didn't know I got the Lotek dual gauge pod made for us in 1998. Well everyone wanted one but then when I had them all in production people never came thru. Still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

It's nice you did this service though Chris.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool we are next

chris man take a break from it for a while.... restructure your pricing and come back with a new relaxed mindset.

Once i do one MPI ill probably want to do the flatty in the future. And ill be willing to go through you what ever your new price will be when the time comes.

If i had the time to devote tp this sort of thing i would love to help, but my travel schedule is everything but "set" i could be anywhere in the country with 3 days notice.

Again thanks for being a champ and sticking with it. In the future just realize there is nothing wrong with taking some profit for your time and energy. Im still willing to send you extra for mine as i have a dull feeling in my gut that you hooked us up at your own expense.

Monty

Again thanks for being a champ and sticking with it. In the future just realize there is nothing wrong with taking some profit for your time and energy. Im still willing to send you extra for mine as i have a dull feeling in my gut that you hooked us up at your own expense.

Monty

+1 as a Matter of fact I'll up the stake's. Chris if you want a free set of roller rockers just send me your addy. I don't care when or where, just let me know whether you want manual adjustable or roller rockers and I'll send either. THe same go's for you CHAD.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm settign up a haltech GP if any of you guys are still undecided on a management system. I'm doing this cause I want one for my own projets, I'm not going to be making any $$ on this GP.

Pricing will be just over dealer wholesale.

• 4 weeks later...
sorry. updated news is............... this batch should be shipped here sometime this week. then i am doing one more batch. then im done. somehow, i lost a lot of money doing this. so i quit. everyone who paid is getting one, and i think i may have an open spot. ill let you all know very soon

• 2 weeks later...

ok, here is what i have figured out.

for the next four i am getting, will be going to

me------------pd. lol

montytsi------ pd

chad-----------pd

pr4manceman--pd

the 4 after that are going to

quoris---- pd

scoob----

siance---

g54bstore--

87 turbo raider---

evil betty---

auto xer---

for the last 6 guys, i will pm all of you individually. please get back to me by wednesday the 2nd. and who ever replies, i will go down the line for the next person. PLEASE PM ME BEFORE SENDING CASH!!!

so after the last 6 guys

i can buy one

or put money down for one

???

i am really going to buy one from u

i aint b*llshiting

but most likly i will not be able to give up all the money up front

that why i ask if i can put 150 down i will pay rest later and then when i finish paying you,

you :roll: can send it to me

if that ok with you.

full cash in hand gets one. im not to keen on partial payments, especially from a new guy i dont know. sorry!!

anyone interested, send me an email by wednesday, ill get everyone in that i can. but this isnt an ongoing gp. it needs to end soon!!