magna mpi gb ***closed***

ekstatixx

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, this next 4 is being sent from aussie now. chad should see them at the end of this week/maybe early next week. these 4 are going to

yellowhell ----pd

ramidi --------pd

wickedtsi -----pd

hondaiceman-paying on wed

for the next four i am getting, will be going to

me------------pd. lol

montytsi------

chad-----------pd

Brown-------pd

if i dont get 4 more buyers after this batch, there may not be another batch!!! this last batch will be by chad in about 2 weeks, and it should be to the customers in 3 weeks to a month.

it might already be taken. i will find out tomorrow. if not, you ve got it!

If you are reffering to me, I'm in! I'm waiting on a guy to paypal me for some tires he got from me Sunday. Just sent him an email asking for my money!

it might already be taken. i will find out tomorrow. if not, you ve got it!

If you are reffering to me, I'm in! I'm waiting on a guy to paypal me for some tires he got from me Sunday. Just sent him an email asking for my money!

yes it was you. now i woke up and i have a payment in my paypal. i talked to you 1st pr4 in chat yesterday. so you have the last slot if you want it. i can just refund the other guy

Nah man, if you already got money sitting in paypal, go ahead and give it to that guy. I already got one fast quest, let someone else build one and I'll get one down the road, it'll be around 6 months before I actually need it. No hard feelings! 8)

no, hondaiceman has not paid. monty you are still good, and brown has sent me money also

quoris, you may have a chance to get in on this depending if honda iceman pays me

also, if you are not in on this now, there still may be a chance for another one. i just need to find 4 more people who want one, and ill bring 4 more

anyone else interested?????