TONS OF PARTS IN TEXAS

thetexan88

If you need anything please let me know. I have a lot of hard to find parts for the wide bodies. Sorry, no flatty parts right now. Let me know what you need and I'll do what I can to help.

PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL AT thetexan88@att.net directly or send a PM or post on the site so I know who the email is coming from.

:) Thanks, David Springer

i need a black right lever passenger to adjust the seat forward and backward, vacumm advance 1988 tsi, black center console, air condition drier i order from you before.

i need a black right lever passenger to adjust the seat forward and backward, vacumm advance 1988 tsi, black center console, air condition drier i order from you before.

I am also looking for a black right lever that adjusts the seat backward and forward for the passenger side for an 88 starion.

I am also looking for:

1. a black lumbar (?) seat adjuster for the drivers seat (the adjuster facing the passenger seat half way up),

2. rear hatch windshield reservoir,

3. rear windshield wiper motor,

4. passenger side rear view mirror glass (the unit works but the glass itself is cloudy)

Rich ( a newbie)

• 2 weeks later...