Report any Site Problems!

ryddler

[#10211] You may only use up to images in your signature.

You may only use up to lines of text in your signature.

This image is larger than the maximum allowed dimensions of x .

PLEASE FIX!!!

x2 for me

x3 for A51BOARDER

x4 for mistapickles

and I am sure quite a few others

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Maximum picture count in post seems to be ridiculously low. Case in point, my brake thread:

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=119370

I attempted to edit the first post to entail some additional information, but now I get an error stating I have too many pictures. I went through and after deleting about 5 of them, I got fed up and decided to see if this can be changed in settings. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

Found another interesting quirk. With the new site format we now have the option for a mobile layout for use on smart phones. I've found that if I sign in on my phone and change the layout to mobile, that setting then transfers over the next time I use a PC. If I then revert the format back to PC and then check the site on my phone, the phone no longer displays the mobile version.

I seem to recall that when the new format was first released, it would automatically detect it was being viewed on a mobile phone and worked great. However, after a short while (couple weeks?) it would no longer automatically do this and had to be manually set.

My phone is Android 2.2 and using the native browser. Computer is Firefox 6.0.1.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

lately I'm getting a lot of non appearing typed letters , and some times I have to hit a letter several times to make it apear

and it's only been this last week tht I can do a lin using this edtor ,,perfict example of what its doing

• 2 months later...

For the last 2 days any time I click "View new content" I get this error. Ive cleared cache too

http://jdlautodesign.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Screen-Shot-2014-05-14-at-10.40.22-PM.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...