Rear Brake Caliper Options

KT

I pulled my Quest out of the garage today to find a rear caliper leaking fluid. As far as I know, there isn't a rear upgrade brake kit (please correct me if I'm wrong). So, what is everyone using as a replacement? I'd prefer new, or near new, but if the answer is to rebuild the stock caliper, then I'll do that. Anyways, links to parts or rebuild kits would be appreciated. My car isn't fast, but if it won't stop, I'll have to learn body work...

Thanks!

KT

• 2 weeks later...

If you do it through RockAuto like most people mentioned I'm pretty sure you have send a core back in. (That's if you do the whole caliper, not just the rebuild kit).

I called Dorman once directly since they are local to me, but they wouldn't rebuild for me individually if I dropped them off, they said I had to go through a distributor/vendor - BOOO!!. I need to make friends with someone who works there :D

• 2 weeks later...
I ordered through Rock auto and Amazon and most were wrong. Eventually i got the right ones, Amazon has a better return polocy if i remember correctly. Don't send in your core unt you know it's correct. Edited by mbruneaux