Where are the pics?

PDodson

Where is the build thread on this fwd quest? That thing is badarse. Not really sure I agree with it but hats off for the amount of work it takes to do something like that.

And just think instead of using the fwd transmission,,and use an awd trans & transfer case,,,with driveshaft,,,

Edited by quikconq

Well someone beat me to it. I've been planning this for 3 years now. Fixing this house has been more of a priority. I'm still gonna build one. Hope to get started maybe this year.

That swap is an advanced swap. Requires cutting out big sections of frame from 2 cars. Lots of measurements, cutting, welding and you have to support whats left of the front end before you cut the frame. Very easy to destroy 2 cars with this swap if you don't know what you are doing.

Cool awd stuff going on in there. My only question to who ever built and owns it. Why in gods name would you use 2g dsm shock towers. The crack and rot like no tomorrow. Hope that they reenforced the upper control arm boss's while they had it cut open. Other than that it's dope. Cary on with the awesomeness