Racing Injector Clips - Guaranteed 50 HP

these racing injector clips will give your TB'd quest at least a 50 HP boost :P yes, just wire them in and BAM ! instant HP ! they are used but in good condition. missing one wire clip but you can zip tie it onto the injector for that on the spot rally car fix on the side of the road i kill hondas. very rare Ralli Art factory racing parts that you will find no where on the planet. cash in person ONLY ! drive to my house and i'll throw in an Abita Beer ;) ...but just one :D $50

http://i.imgur.com/Xlue8Fk.jpg

Back when the Starion was new there was only carnauba wax which maxed out at 10hp. Now a days you can mix waxes and get to 75hp pretty easy. :lol:

Don't tell him that! If he waxes that high performance leg of his with that stuff, he'll be walkin in circles until that stuff wears off.

BC_99

Swim in what???? Lol and btw if you use that turtle wax ice. The coeficient of dragged is reduced enough to to make it feel like 80 but only above 88 mph. Just saying. Just my 2.6 cents

You guys got it all wrong... PTFE (teflon) coating is the way to go for a smooth finish. that will get you the 75HP .