STARQUEST NATIONAL MEET REUNION OCTOBER13-17,2016

PDodson

Oh crap, your right. I didn't read clearly enough, sorry man. That definitely makes it doable then. I shall start planning : ) Maybe I can get D_Venable to finish up his car and we can caravan down! Edited by speedyquest

11 hrs really? Harry and I just did 11 hrs to pf, and they had 1 guy drive from deleware to pf

Delaware is probably less than 11hrs. ;) It took me 9hrs from PA.

You know this thread is not a thread to see how far peeps are from the next meet, I'm trying to guage interest so I know how many rooms to get saved for us as a group

People complain about miles but if they started pushing their rollers and shells we could probably have 300 cars at the meet. Im down for it. Plenty of time to plan

I'll attend again , i'm very much out of Sq action just now and have been for a while however i loved the Branson location the last time i made the long haul out from Las vegas , great location for a meet and the time of year chosen is perfect !

I thought they shut down 57, that was a great place to have a meet. Did they clean the rats out and finally extract the golf cart from Harry's room?

its all back up and running, they did a little remodeling as well

hope to make this one. Not too crazy of a drive like TX was. But. I make what meets I can. Edited by wrngwae