Mookeeh Struts are now shorter and stiffer?

importwarrior

I had heard the first gen ones are doing good from other people. I wonder if the housing and rod is shorter? Would be good on a car equipped with Eibach's to get back some of the lost up travel.

Edit in...duh its right there in the description LOL

Edited by JohnnyWadd

I just don't know what to say that won't get me in trouble... Lmafno endeuendo Edited by G54Bstore
  • Like 1

I love how it says "20% stiffer estimated". Based on what he has said about testing his previous versions I would take his 20% stiffer comment with a grain of salt.

these feel stiffer than my stock ones as they take some force to push the rods in....i assume stiffer is better..?

how are other ones? gabbies, monroes, or kybs?

do you think pushing down the rods of two different shocks, side by side on a scale would be good comparsion? if so, anyone has extra shocks to send to me to test out?

or if you have any other suggestions to test the samples i have, please let me know.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=84785&hl=

You could post something useful rather than a whiney negative comment. Your mindset hasn't changed has it?

Jimmy

Aww man come on Jimmy have a sence of humor there guy. Don't gotta get all butt hurt over EVERYTHING I say. Lol gotta stop hating. I like you...Lol

Anyways

Looks like the shock to have when lowering the car. Not much else to say. The discription says it all. And we know the guys a good seller.

• Like 1

That's funny I saw a different reply from Shelby too. I read that Burton has some of the newer ones on his or his wifes car. Newer ones sold after that group buy from 2008. Assuming some change was made thicker oil or internal valve change maybe?

That's funny I saw a different reply from Shelby too. I read that Burton has some of the newer ones on his or his wifes car. Newer ones sold after that group buy from 2008. Assuming some change was made thicker oil or internal valve change maybe?

thank you Johnny ,, I most certainly did make a reply , not one spacificly about that prouct but replacing struts is some thing I have been doing for a long time , and I made a few observations about rie quality and the diff ride stability of a struct some times even from the same manufactour

I knew I wasn't dreaming it

thank you Johnny ,, I most certainly did make a reply , not one spacificly about that prouct but replacing struts is some thing I have been doing for a long time , and I made a few observations about rie quality and the diff ride stability of a struct some times even from the same manufactour

I knew I wasn't dreaming it

Moderator civil war! LULZ

Anyway a shorter housing is the recipe to go with, stiffer or not you've got almost no travel with a lowered car on Tokicos or KYB's.