Hardpipe kit feeler

SOTTY

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Aluminum or Anodize Aluminum I'd be all over these! Am I asking for too much....ANyhoo, I have an interest for sure!

Cheers,

SLim Jim

• 3 months later...
I think someone could make a killing buying CXracing intercoollers from ebay and welding the appropriate tabs to the sides for stock mounting location. IMO, You could sell those for $250 all day long. Make a TBI intercooller with in/out on the passenger side and an MPI intercooler with passenger inlet and driver outlet.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/181528362227?nav=SEARCH

Funny you mentioned that. Maybe they have been watching the site? I have actually talked to a CX guy and it seemed to me they had no real interest in StarQuest stuff. Not enough numbers for them to make it worth their while to provide parts. But intercooler stuff is easy to duplicate. Kind of looks like they got a hold of a K DM intercooler and copied it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

http://m.ebay.com/it...2227?nav=SEARCH

Funny you mentioned that. Maybe they have been watching the site? I have actually talked to a CX guy and it seemed to me they had no real interest in StarQuest stuff. Not enough numbers for them to make it worth their while to provide parts. But intercooler stuff is easy to duplicate. Kind of looks like they got a hold of a K DM intercooler and copied it.

Wow, thanks for pointing this out, i was kinda thinking about upgrading my intercooler.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...