Would one of you yankee's close the door

Shelby

You do know that allowing the facuet to run a little will prevent the pipes from freezing. But I guess when you northerners live on the dark side of the moon you gotta wrap your pipes Edited by Turbo Cary

You do know that allowing the facuet to run a little will prevent the pipes from freezing. But I guess when you northerners live on the dark side of the moon you gotta wrap your pipes

Yeah, but I thought I had this thing insulated well enough during some reno since it hadn't frozen in years. It thawed easily with a few inches of hot water in the tub.

And technically, we ain't northerners here. Va is in the south.

Make sure that you have the water weeping out of all the hot faucets as well as all the cold faucets. A master plumber friend of my sister in Chicago said that most people forget to do that. He is making tons of money off of that.

All I've got to say is, Thank God for Global Warming to keep our atmospheric temps as warm as they are!!!!!!!

Tongue in cheek :) : Can you imagine what the temps would be if Global Warming didn't exist and it wasn't a hoax? :blink:

For What It's Worth.

KEN

i find it ironic that we have had the coldest winter in a while, yet we are in the midst of global warming. lol.

on a brighter note, ive been preaching the global warming thing to every chic i see with good results. seems womens panties are affected by the rising temps also. have gotten alot smaller or even nonexistent. thats a win in my book. :D :D :D