Now this is a sexy flatty

Fanta

Very clean... & the side skirts really add to it, as well the hood & air dam. Don't care for the stretched tires/small wheels, & whatever that "Yeller Bulb" is on the front quarter? Very sweet all in all! ;)

Is it just me, doesn't the scoop hood look better on a flatty? It just seems like a better fit to me. On a wide body it just seems kind of "busy".

That is one really nice flatty. I wonder if he's got the SOHC 4G63?

Very clean... & the side skirts really add to it, as well the hood & air dam. Don't care for the stretched tires/small wheels, & whatever that "Yeller Bulb" is on the front quarter? Very sweet all in all! ;)

Ah, that "yeller bulb" is a side turn marker that comes on Starion's everywhere else in the world.

typical ae86 flavour = wrong size wheels, poking out the fenders, stretch tires, negative camber

even the same side skirt popular with them. Dunno how "well excecuted", but most of em ride like crap too

must be a "rolla guy". Not my style either, but clean car tho

Nice, I'm sure if I show this to the wife she will want my 83 hood for her flatty. BUT its for my 87 :)

Yeah not my tastes at all either. I am surprised no one pointing out the license plate RIGHT in front of the IC. That helps :D

I will assume it was only put there for pictures but I don't understand why??

Because that's where Mitsubishi as the OEM mounting point for the bracket, which the OEM one typically comes out and up over the point of the bumper. Looks like he's not running an OEM one.

typical ae86 flavour = wrong size wheels, poking out the fenders, stretch tires, negative camber

even the same side skirt popular with them. Dunno how "well excecuted", but most of em ride like crap too

must be a "rolla guy". Not my style either, but clean car tho

It's more shakotan flavor.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-bXouDu1N3zc/Ti-vM8W5R2I/AAAAAAAAAEI/UqhRMpfJbPk/s1600/hjyh.jpg

Edited by Fanta

I love how the car is cleaner than 80% of the cars here, yet people still hate. That license plate btw looks like the JDM hinge plate. At high speeds the wind forces it back, and at slow speed it drops.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k207/derickg123/Mt%20Baker%20Drive%202007/MtBakerCruise2007028.jpg

Fanta, don't bother trying to teach shokatan or boso styles to people who don't get it lol. They want ballooned tires and a mad rake to the suspension.

Fanta, don't bother trying to teach shokatan or boso styles to people who don't get it lol. They want ballooned tires and a mad rake to the suspension.

I wasnt aware you could teach bad taste and poor handling. lol

• Like 1

Love the quality to the exterior build excluding wheels and how low it is, however thats the style these guys build car for that shakotan style. Im a huge fan of boso/shakotan flavour but I like to pick and choose what I want on my car. All Ive got right now is that silly white ring(I like it tho LOL) but Ive got more planned for my car. Compare this car to what you see driving around here in the states, japan is doing it right.

Good art is what you like, bad art is not what you don't like.

Cars are art. Styling them is a art form. Some art is realistic(functional) some art is abstract (form). Hell cities were designed by guys who either thought an office building should look like an office building and others who preferred grandiose solomaic columns to add flair to a building.