M 3 Picture Thread

IntercooledFlatty

It was great meeting those I hadn't yet, it was motivating seeing all the cars, Scotty is a fantastic host and everyone that brought a car has supereme car skills! I was a bit numb when I rolled into my garage last night though.

SUPER MEET!

It's ruff just planning a cook out / party let alone having classes and judges and tropies / prizes. Just organizing / hosting a pig roast two times was enough for me to say NEVER again. Hats off to any and all that setup meetings, car shows, poker runs ECT it's not easy.

holly crap all those cars got there by them selves,, guys all of us have seen a Conquest many times you see 10 and you have seen them all,, it's the people that show up at these meetings that you should be takeing pictures of not the darn cars , not realy complaining but you'd think from looking at the pics the cars were the most important thing there and thats so far from being the truth , with out these super people it's just a pile of iron and plastic with paint on it

holly crap all those cars got there by them selves,, guys all of us have seen a Conquest many times you see 10 and you have seen them all,, it's the people that show up at these meetings that you should be takeing pictures of not the darn cars , not realy complaining but you'd think from looking at the pics the cars were the most important thing there and thats so far from being the truth , with out these super people it's just a pile of iron and plastic with paint on it

I remeber when we had the meet in gainsville fl back many years ago,, people were next to there cars, great pics of the meet you guys had,the cars are looking great

Oh yea and Best of show winner John/Convette V8 SWAPPED 88 Conquest and then some

runner up Val/Pineapple V8 SWAPPED 89 Conquest SHP

3RD place Rodan/Godson BONE STOCK/RESTORED 89 Conquest SHP .

All votes cast by fellow owners . :)

Edited by SOTTY

whos is this quest?

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w239/johnboy9788/IMAG0605_zps46c1963d.jpg

This is Vegas local guy Rodan/Godsons STUNNING 89 shp , the real surprise car of the event on it's debut show outing after much restoration ,the "dark horse" of the meet in more ways than one, got my vote ! :) Edited by SOTTY

Looks like mine definately would have been "biggest bucket" at Mesquite. It's too bad I could not make it. No Shetland Beige or maroons? Alot of nice looking cars. I dig that black on black.