6G72 TT Swap?!

BoostedBimmer

Pretty! Nifty as well, & sounds good. Seems to be idling a bit high, & those rear tail pipes/mufflers don't have much clearance. But nonetheless... needless to say I LIKE IT!!! ;) Edited by kidjc

what i'd like to know ain't none of these guys ever seem a large hard shelled bug , thats all it'd take distroy them big air blowers

personaly i wouldn't even idle an engine with a suction hose that large , inviteing self distruction

The blue one I think that car has been turned into a Prius by now. Wish I was rich enough to have that v6 mated up to a t56 in my car!

V8* and it cost me a lot less than that yellow mpi car of your's i bet! I got the motor and trans for $500, if there's one thing I'm good at it's getting good deals on car crap haha.

if all you guys want to do is tire smoke do it going up a hill and you won't have to hold the rear brakes and destroy rotors , :) those hard tires were barely leaving any marks on the road

I don't know about not leaving any marks buddy! A good afternoon That was the aftermath. Brakes worked fine until the car was wrecked haha.

Anywho back to the topic at hand when im old and rich (never) i would like to have a manual swapped 6g72 quest just to keep it on the family. I support it all the way.