Yaaaayyyy arguing is FUN!!

Funky Phil

yea and he'll send you a fake paypal email... if you do go through with the transaction, check your pp account for the money. otherwise, there was a member here who scammed a scammer by sending a box of rocks COD. Think it's in the BS section. and maybe that was a "MO" money order.lol

good luck

yes my god i ment Money Order and hit n by mistake , i know it's the first time any one on this site EVER made such a mistake so shoot me , stab me drive me out of town but STFP

and if he wants them bad enought a M O is not out of the question ,,if it is then maybe you realy don't want to sell to him

No Shelby, he wants to use paypal

I think that is why Shelby said no law says you have to use paypal. I agree that the USPS money order is the right way to go. I would also take pictures of the condition of the tires prior to sending them, using a depth gauge to verify tread left.

Jimmy

what makes you think the guy is gona scam you thru pay pal , or him think you will scam him , eather of you have a prior record thru pay pal of that happening

it's rather the nature of the beast some one has to trust the other party and it works both ways ,, or forget the transaction

yes my god i ment Money Order and hit n by mistake , i know it's the first time any one on this site EVER made such a mistake so shoot me , stab me drive me out of town but STFP

and if he wants them bad enought a M O is not out of the question ,,if it is then maybe you realy don't want to sell to him

No need to get all offended. If you notice I wasn't correcting your spelling I was asking what you meant. Judging by the response after mine I wasn't the only one who didn't know what you meant. I understand you have spelling issues. I do my best to try not to correct you on it. But understand sometimes your miss-spelling can leave us confused as to what you meant to say. I miss-spell things sometimes too. That's the nice thing about using Google Chrome. All the miss-spellings get underlined in red so I can easily identify and correct my spelling mistakes before I post.

98% of the time IF any of you were to take the time you will see the misstyped letters in my posting replys are noit MISSPELLED but

they are letters right beside the proper letter i have large fingers and many times my finger tips hit more then ONE letter at a time

so it's more of a misstyped rather then a misspelled issue , but my poor uneducated self can normaly make out what i was trying to say so i figured you edumacated guys should be able to do so with out too much sweat maybe i am wrong

letters beside or near the right letter? like when you told members to STFP/U? isn't that, like, against the rules? forget it - moderate away!

letters beside or near the right letter? like when you told members to STFP/U? isn't that, like, against the rules? forget it - moderate away!

no i wrote that just for you,,so you'd have some thing to moan about ,,,for a bunch of collage educated people we sure seem to have a bunch with out any common sence ,, any normal person when reading that sentence would assoate stfu with stop complaining about my spelling , oh i get it i forgot to place 5 smillies after it so those less understanding would get it was just a joke. so here you are :) :) :) :) :)

i have NEVER ban'd supended or gave any time outs on SQClub to any person ,so where do you get that i do all this moderateing.

the fact you do not lke me , isn't gona make me loose any sleep , i feel very neutral about you haven't made my mind up if your just a but hole all the time or only towards me, eather way i can live with it