Windshields Urgent

scotty

Good news, I have just spoken to Scott87star and he has purchased several of the remaining inventory enough so that It has made buying this cased/pallet of 30 a reality . We can all give this guy a thank you for sure . I will also say he will have enough on the west coast PNW to accommodate people as they will be there already . My plan is to sell the remaining 30 piece by piece or do a GP on 10 parts to see if this will get some of these out to the people that need them the most . if any of you can combine shipping too it would make for some good prices , keep in mind there are 40 total 10 of which are going to the west coast .

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can have a windshield- install party/meet at my shop if nesc!

Dad

did you use all the ones from before ? I would gladly cut you a better deal on a few more to stash , you see quite a bit of the cars from the area.

i got a local guy that can do the install, and it goes through my car insurance, how would he go about getting one from you? its a company

I could ship or deliver it myself when I go through to MI in a couple of months

Count me in for 2 FOR SURE! I can pay now and I have no idea when/how I'd get them but that's the least of my concern.

If any of you guys that know me are making a trip to Scotty let me know and maybe you can pick up 2 for me then meet up sometime.

Count me in for 2 FOR SURE! I can pay now and I have no idea when/how I'd get them but that's the least of my concern.

If any of you guys that know me are making a trip to Scotty let me know and maybe you can pick up 2 for me then meet up sometime.

fine with me, it would be nice to move 2 more and put you o n the map if I have a shot to deliver them myself .

did you use all the ones from before ? I would gladly cut you a better deal on a few more to stash , you see quite a bit of the cars from the area.

I still have 3 of them, let Me know if you are coming thru. If funds are avail. maybe grab a couple more. with 5 quests in the family one of us will need one at some time.

Dad

I could ship or deliver it myself when I go through to MI in a couple of months

Does that mean you'll be going through PA? :)

If so... (depending on where you're passing through)... I'm on the way to PSU's place.

I'm close to Chambersburg PA.

-N8

Edited by natallica

A PA run looks like it is needed I am procuring a few pallet boxes from the warehouse today hopefully , also have a couple pay glass jobs to go knock out this morning thanks all !

PM me any info you'll need SIr, I'd love to hook up with you and take one off of your hands!

-N8

How quickly do you need to get rid of these Scotty? I feel like I'm beginning to annoy you with the millions of questions haha

I think im in the clear, no urgency other than shipping past next week will be a big pain as I shipped everything through the warehouse, its closing and I basically other than paying for crating etc have lost the ability to package them as the warehouse had all that stuff . There are going to be 10 shipped to upper Washington state by the end of this month, I strongly urge any person west of the rockies consider buying one from scott87star as he ponied up and purchased the 10 which liberated enough funding for these other 28 to be purchased before the warehouse tanked. I will have up to 10 being hand delivered in a glass truck (loose) with clips going to ATL , New Orleans area and Houston Texas in like 2 weeks or less, this will be the only Shot to get a few down to you guys there, so if you want one and can pay shipping and willing to meet him somewhere near that route you can save a little, not much vs. an over the road trucking company .